Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, this is another unnecessary PAC-Floyd thread. Although I'm not siding with radio Raheem, he has a fkin point. He is wrong in saying bungalows is obsessed with mayweather. He is a hardcore pacquaio fan. Mayweather is the one who's obsessed with pacquaio, constantly downgrading him in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Are you not a HUGE Flowmosexual that would QUICKLY **** on Pac, and rub Floyd's nuts on your forehead?

Yeah, so stop talking.
      When did I **** on Pacquaio? Let's see.

But I can show you dedicated threads made to Floyd Mayweather by you!

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        When did I **** on Pacquaio? Let's see.

But I can show you dedicated threads made to Floyd Mayweather by you!
        Miss Raheem, don't play those feminine mind games with me. When you use a condescending smiley face, you might as well just admit that you want Floyd's thang in your back side.

And I don't care if I make a thread about Floyd's ***** made characteristics. As long as posters want to kneel at the throne of Floyd, I'm gonna slap some reality into your heads.

Comment

Let's be even more real, do really think the WBC is gonna make Floyd, who make $40 million plus every fight, drop the belt for a fighter who would probably get them $8+ million loss a year.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Miss Raheem, don't play those feminine mind games with me. When you use a condescending smiley face, you might as well just admit that you want Floyd's thang in your back side.

And I don't care if I make a thread about Floyd's ***** made characteristics. As long as posters want to kneel at the throne of Floyd, I'm gonna slap some reality into your heads.
            All you do is show how you're a big time Floyd Mayweather fan. You're like the woman who constantly talks about a guy, and then says you don't like the guy at the same time. And yet you constantly talk about him. The love underneath is obvious as the sun. And you got the nerve to talk about feminine minds.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              All you do is show how you're a big time Floyd Mayweather fan. You're like the woman who constantly talks about a guy, and then says you don't like the guy at the same time. And yet you constantly talk about him. The love underneath is obvious as the sun. And you got the nerve to talk about feminine minds.
              Miss Raheem.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Let's be even more real, do really think the WBC is gonna make Floyd, who make $40 million plus every fight, drop the belt for a fighter who would probably get them $8+ million loss a year.
                That's the thing. Floyd basically said, "OK, you want to make me fight Pac!? Fine, I'll drop this belt!"

So ummmm, yeah, quack quack.

Comment

Working...
                X