No announcement yet.

30 DAYS IN MAY - Preview Clip - "Concert"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    looks good so far. this is just the greenberg special but hes an emmy winner so you know it will be quality.

I hope the all access isnt the same stuff as 24/7. I for one wouldnt mind something new.
    Have you seen all access before? It's pretty much fight camp 360 with a new name.

Comment

That was a cool preview.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        Have you seen all access before? It's pretty much fight camp 360 with a new name.
        I am hopoeful they show something different about floyd/ghost and not just bring 24/7 to showtime. i think its time to change the format from floyd going "money".

Comment

Speaking the Facts there... Nothing else
          Really looking forward to it

Comment

why is floyd in the crowd like a regular joe schmoe ! no wonder he and 50 cents are not friends anymore 50 dindnt alow him on stage and made him pay to watch him and gunit perform ! but who in there right mind wants to see gunit perform ! theyre washed uped !

Comment

That felt quality and grandiose all in 30 seconds.

Comment

cant wait for this..production looks top notch!

Comment

Great trailer, looks really good. I've been saying it for a long time now, Showtime do there pre-fight documentaries a lot better than HBO. 24/7 has been getting increasingly superficial and dumb for years now. No insight, no interesting footage. Just an extremely staged and obviously artificial 'look' at the fighters, produced within an inch of its life.

Showtime is a lot more natural, with a more relaxed pace and a far more interesting take on the fighters as a result. Can't wait to see their stuff now that they've got a steady stream of high profile fights on the way.

Comment

Looking forward to this rather then the snoozer fight.. Love watching Floyds flashy lifestyle being that I see him and his team out here in Vegas.

Wonder what concert that was?

Comment

nothing new....
                      just normal floyd show where the best part is the video promotions

fight night snoozer....

Comment

Working...
                      X