Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like your wife/GF smarter than you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like your wife/GF smarter than you?

Not necessarily that she has a better job than you but her opinion on things are more likely accepted by other people than yours?

Originally posted by led View Post
    Not necessarily that she has a better job than you but her opinion on things are more likely accepted by other people than yours?
    that doesn't translate into her being more intelligent.....

but anyway, sadly only 1 gf has matched my intelligence... the rest were fucking stupid...

Comment

I don't mind her smarter than me as long as she doesn't have a sense of entitlement. Smart women are sexy. Dumb/insecure ones are not.

Comment

Popular opinion and general consensus, coupled with financial success really don't add up in my book. Meaning I've never judged anyone based on the two facets and to be honest everyone leads different lives.

Myopic decision making, taboo behavior, "immoral" activity and the likes seem to me like survival as opposed to Irresponsibility.

If you redefined "intelligence" and made the distinction between base knowledge and "street smarts" that would be a separate issue altogether.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
        Last edited by Run; 03-07-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

i like em to think they are smarter then me, that way when something is needed to be done that requires intelligence and creative thinking, i impress the fuk out of them and into the bed room.

Comment

Do I like it?

No.

Will I take it for the sake of ending a argument?

Yep.

She is smarter then me, though. I think I have become a bit of renaissance redneck.

I'm good with the home improvement stuff.

But I love Iron Chef.

Go figure.

Comment

Mine is smarter than me. Academically she has a masters in neuro-science and genes or something. What is worse is she can write, paint, sing, dance, and cook better than me. She can even run more than me which is crazy.
              I have never met anyone like her, and she is just a really lovely person. She doesn't show off at all I ammnot embarrassed to be intellectually below her at all.

Comment

i don't mind...

the fact that i was able to convince her to become my GF / wife is good enough for me...

Comment

Yeah, that wouldn't bother me. It would be like asking if I would mind if she made more than me or I was a stay at home job. I have no problem with any of those options.

Comment

yes so she can do all the **** while i layback and stuf

Comment

Working...
                    X