Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Ward Dominates Froch, Judges Hand a Split Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward v. Froch is a great matchup. This is a career defining fight for both men. If it's about boxing, it's all Ward, if a fight breaks out Froch wins. I have no prediction but I'd like to see the Cobra pull the upset,the guys nothin flashy just a tough SOB.

Comment

Froch is too slow and too limited for Ward. If Ward starts of fast then there is no chance in hell Froch will even win one round.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        i know he predicted the Berto/Ortiz outcome but what else has he got right (apart from the kahn/peterson)..ps, everyone should keep in mind you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of picking the right guy..but i hope to **** hes wrong.
        He got JMM vs Pac 3 right too.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          this guy should just write articles instead of looking for payday vs top guys without having done ****...we hear from this irrelevant hypejob every ****ing day anyways...
          Sorry to tell you man, he isn't a hypejob and he won't be irrelevant for much longer.....once he gets a big shot, he'll have plenty of people changing their tunes.

Comment

lol he wasnt too far off

Comment

Anyone know how to make Cyanide?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                this guy should just write articles instead of looking for payday vs top guys without having done ****...we hear from this irrelevant hypejob every ****ing day anyways...
                You can thank the *******s that really thought he was fighting Mayweather. This is what happens when people think they know who Floyd is fighting... bless these *******s little hearts... bless the UK fans too... bad bad year...

Comment

I'm going to start listening to Robert Guerrero more often, he was absolutely right here.

Comment

Like I said, froch gets clowned.....

Comment

WOW, and to think if froch would've won one more round, the two 115-113 scorecards would've been different. guerrero's been spot on lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X