Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Everything To Plan, Canelo Will End Floyd's Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Everything To Plan, Canelo Will End Floyd's Run

Young yet subtle, supple and crafty, Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez has devised a ground breaking plot to engineer the downfall of Floyd "Money" Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs) on September 14th at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. This megafight will broadcasted live on SHOWTIME PPV®.

While hatching his own cunning and brilliant plan - part of which involves neutralizing the ace adapter, Canelo has also taken time to carefully study the performances of fighters like Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar de La Hoya and Miguel Cotto, who did very well against Floyd in spells, but eventually lost the plot as the rounds piled up. [Click Here To Read More]

Yes...He will!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd is untouchable, no one will ever unseat him.

Comment

Cotto Oscar and castillo all beat the **** out of mayweather ...you seen the bloody nose an old washed up Cotto gave the bum mayweatger haha it time for this ducker to go away for good,byebye

Comment

Put up or shut up! I'm sick and tired of people only going in with a plan A with Floyd then get lost. You need 100% strategy with someone like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Floyd is untouchable, no one will ever unseat him.
            This.
            Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
            Put up or shut up! I'm sick and tired of people only going in with a plan A with Floyd then get lost. You need 100% strategy with someone like Floyd.
            Exactly. Good post.

Comment

there IS no blueprint on how to beat floyd mayweather.

you mightve seen him get tagged... that comes with the territory

Comment

"...Canelo has also taken time to carefully study the performances of fighters like Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar de La Hoya and Miguel Cotto, who did very well against Floyd in spells..."

...and who also had far better conditioning and higher work rates than Canelo has ever demonstrated.

Canelo should study tape but Canelo and his team are making a huge mistake if they truly believe that he can execute a strategy that will require him to expend energy he doesn't have over a sustained period of time (i.e. more than a few rounds).

On September 14, Canelo needs to work with what he has and not what he wishes he has. Stamina is on the latter list.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Young yet subtle, supple and crafty, Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez has devised a ground breaking plot to engineer the downfall of Floyd "Money" Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs) on September 14th at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. This megafight will broadcasted live on SHOWTIME PPV®.

While hatching his own cunning and brilliant plan - part of which involves neutralizing the ace adapter, Canelo has also taken time to carefully study the performances of fighters like Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar de La Hoya and Miguel Cotto, who did very well against Floyd in spells, but eventually lost the plot as the rounds piled up. [Click Here To Read More]
                  Delahoya and Cotto both won 5 rounds a piece both were shot fighters but Castillo he won 8 of 12 rounds and in the 2nd fight giving Floyd 7 rounds is being nice knowing you got whupped in the first fight

Comment

I hope Canelo will see the 12 round because he will surely be eating the right hand all night.
                    His strategy is to push Mayweather to the ropes and then launch power shots. Hood luck because Mayweather has 7 more gears Canelo hasnt seen and he is really sharp. His footwork is amazing

Comment

Working...
                    X