No announcement yet.

if MAB, Morales, JMM, Pac fought money @ 130 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if MAB, Morales, JMM, Pac fought money @ 130 who wins

This was Floyd's best weight class and where he established himself as a future great and a star

All these guys were @ 126 and move up when Floyd and his contemporaries went to light

How do they fair if they moved up to fight the younger, faster, combo throwing, more aggressive floyd

Morales would be the only one that can pull out a W in that fight IMO but it will still be a 50/50 fight.

Sparring is just Sparring but Morales and Mayweather had a real sparring fight (similar to Mayweather vs Spadafora where their was money on the line) and Morales gave Mayweather on of his worse beatings the story goes. Sparring is just Sparring. Like I said Morales would be the only one that can make it a 50/50 fight and be able to pull out the W.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
      Morales would be the only one that can pull out a W in that fight IMO but it will still be a 50/50 fight.

Sparring is just Sparring but Morales and Mayweather had a real sparring fight (similar to Mayweather vs Spadafora where their was money on the line) and Morales gave Mayweather on of his worse beatings the story goes. Sparring is just Sparring. Like I said Morales would be the only one that can make it a 50/50 fight and be able to pull out the W.
      Morales had the best shot because of his length, same height as Floyd, good reach, could take a shot n could lead, CounterPunch or spoil

I don't pay too much attention to sparring because sparring is used to tweek certain things, get accustomed to certain looks an opponent may give...also one fighter could be in fight shape n the other not so much

Back in 2000-02 I was hoping at least morales would move up to fight him but by 02 he was fighting JLC

Comment

Pac would either get TKO'd or lose a UD with an entertaining first few rounds. Pac at the time was still a work in progress and a one handed fighter. Not sure about MAB, I think Floyd beats him in a scrappy UD. Morales probably has the best chance and will box at times and brawl at times.

Comment

Floyd at 130 style way way different than his 147 style. Plus Manny back then was pretty wild with his punches. I think that would be one hell of a fight.

Both Barrera and Morales could potentially give him good fights but I don't see him losing either of them.

Comment

Floyd sweeps them.

Comment

Floyd would likely go 1-3

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                Floyd at 130 style way way different than his 147 style. Plus Manny back then was pretty wild with his punches. I think that would be one hell of a fight.

Both Barrera and Morales could potentially give him good fights but I don't see him losing either of them.
                I think Mayweather vs Pac at 130 would have been a war actually. Floyd was definitely a different fighter back then, he fought like he always had something to prove.

And Pac at 130 literally walked through punches to give his own.

I think this fight would be like Morales-Pac 1, with Floyd winning.

Comment

Easy work. None of them are on Floyd's level.

Comment

^^^^^^:wank:

Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X