Cotto's team says they wont vacate WBC title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not making it past Canelo.

Comment

IF Cotto gets by Canelo, (and thats a VERY big if), I'll say it right now there is no way he fights GGG. I'd bet $100 paypal, or even $100 donation to March of Dimes or another charity (loser must post copy of receipt).

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        IF Cotto gets by Canelo, (and thats a VERY big if), I'll say it right now there is no way he fights GGG. I'd bet $100 paypal, or even $100 donation to March of Dimes or another charity (loser must post copy of receipt).
        Ill take your bet!

Comment

that's good....

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            King Cotto has been saying it all along. He will fight GGG, only delusional haters and GGG jock strap lickers/tripletards are the ones calling the True MW Champ a duck and a coward.

I want to see when THE MW Champ "King" Cotto stumps on GGGs head, and see all his tripletards jump ship like they did when Garcia destroyed Matysse, and so on.

#WarCotto
            If you know Cotto, the one thing he is not...is afraid of GGG. He is defiant by nature... Refuses to allow a peasant populus to convince him that GGG is too much for him. His calm defiance is often missed by those lacking psychological insight. Cotto loathes hyped up undeserving heroes. He will seek GGG out after the money is made with Canelo.

Cotto WILL fight GGG before Canelo EVER "moves up" to 160lbs.

How Nelo gets a pass from these Home Depot Citizens is sheer comedy.

"Yeah but Nelo is a warrior doe and he said one day...He is gonna move up to 160lbs and fight the best doe"

Comment

Let's hope so. Getting past Canelo will be tough as that's a real 50/50 fight.
              But Canelo Vs Cotto, with the winner facing Golovkin makes for exciting times.

Comment

Canelo is going to destroy Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                  Canelo is going to destroy Cotto.
                  I agree. After exposing Canelo, Cotto's ego is going to be crazy and in that sense, he will be destroyed. Gone will be the humble/defiant Taino God...

Comment

If he was going to fight Golovkin, then he should've fought him instead of Geale.

Comment

It's easy to say I don't plan on vacating we plan on facing GGG knowing that after November you won't have a pot to piss in and GGG won't be hunting you down, any longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X