No announcement yet.

Magomed Abdusalamov has returned to his home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magomed Abdusalamov has returned to his home

I don't know if this has already been posted, my apologies in case. But I thought of Mago and found out that he has returned from hospital and is now living at home with his family.

Mago has recovered quite a lot. Hopefully he can continue his improvement and rehabilitation.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...c-brain-injury
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 10-22-2014, 04:28 AM.

Hopefully he keeps recovering more and more so he can enjoy the rest of his days in peace with his family, which in the end is the most important thing really.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Hopefully he keeps recovering more and more so he can enjoy the rest of his days in peace with his family, which in the end is the most important thing really.
      He is just 33. Hopefully he can live to still have a good life.

Comment

Am really glad to hear good news.. I hope the news continues to get better and better for him and his family.

Comment

Hopefully he recovers fully

God speed warrior

Comment

I pray he makes a full recovery. We all take for granted we these dudes do for our entertainment. God bless him and his.

Comment

He Owes $800 000? This guy was chewed up and spit out by the sport of boxing. I haven't read anywhere that HBO made any type of contributions? It was on their network that this happened and for their fans entertainment. For an up and coming fighter to get on to HBO it's like getting a title shot for most. Money is the root of all evil! so now off a technicality this guys family will be paying for him to be brain dead?? Does this make any sense to you puppets?? Why do you all choose to live in this world like this? Worshipping money!! That nice house he lives in with his family will soon be gone and I'm sure all his management and yes men got all their money back. ESPN has the nerve to act like this is some sort of victory for the man. ****in sick minds you all have. Pure psycho!

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
                He Owes $800 000? This guy was chewed up and spit out by the sport of boxing. I haven't read anywhere that HBO made any type of contributions? It was on their network that this happened and for their fans entertainment. For an up and coming fighter to get on to HBO it's like getting a title shot for most. Money is the root of all evil! so now off a technicality this guys family will be paying for him to be brain dead?? Does this make any sense to you puppets?? Why do you all choose to live in this world like this? Worshipping money!! That nice house he lives in with his family will soon be gone and I'm sure all his management and yes men got all their money back. ESPN has the nerve to act like this is some sort of victory for the man. ****in sick minds you all have. Pure psycho!
                It is a sad about the bills. At least he got the better medical care here in US. Would the fight be is some other places around the world he would not be with us anymore.
                Hope he recovers more and more over time and can enjoy life.

Comment

Holy **** man I cried when I saw that picture If I won the lottery I'd give them that 800k in an instant. Wishing Mago and his family all the best. Miracles do happen and I won't be surprised if Mago continues to recover beyond doctors' expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    I pray he makes a full recovery. We all take for granted we these dudes do for our entertainment. God bless him and his.
                    Ehhh... not for our entertainment. They do it for themselves first and foremost, to generate money.

Anywho, glad to read this. Best of luck, energy and vibes to him and his loved ones!

Comment

Working...
                    X