No announcement yet.

Dana is getting ridiculous...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana is getting ridiculous...

How can he ban Randy Couture from all UFC events and from cornering his son for signing to bellator but Greg Jackson the cancer of the sport is a coach on that bellator show and their not banning him.

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
    How can he ban Randy Couture from all UFC events and from cornering his son for signing to bellator but Greg Jackson the cancer of the sport is a coach on that bellator show and their not banning him.
    those are 2 entirely different situations. Couture is a disloyal scumbag who was an employee of the UFC and betrayed them while Jackson is an independent coach who has no direct business with the UFC.

Knowing the history between the UFC and Couture I am surprised the UFC didn't do this a long time ago. Should have never hired him as an analyst.

Comment

I don't see the point in being an analyst for Bellator. They must have shelled out the francos for him.

I don't really mind the ban either. Dana is known for having knee jerk reactions to this sort of thing. He'll chill out with it after a while and Couture will be allowed at UFC events again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        those are 2 entirely different situations. Couture is a disloyal scumbag who was an employee of the UFC and betrayed them while Jackson is an independent coach who has no direct business with the UFC.

Knowing the history between the UFC and Couture I am surprised the UFC didn't do this a long time ago. Should have never hired him as an analyst.
        How is he a disloyal scumbag? He wanted to leave the UFC to make the fight the fans wanted against Fedor years ago. It's a fans sport. Not Dana's sport. If it wasn't for the fans Dana would't have a job and in this article Randy even said he gave the UFC every chance to make a deal but they didn't want to so he went elsewhere and now they want to be crybabies about it.

link

Comment

Dana cant ban him from the corner. That is all handled by the commissions. You have to get a license from them to corner. Dana like usual is wrong about how powerful he actually is.

Comment

Dana is GETTING ridiculous? That would imply that at one point he wasn't, which, quite frankly, is hard to believe. He's always been ridiculous and phony.

Comment

Dana's actions have been ridiculous long before this.

Comment

you posted this on sherdog too right

if he can't do it, what does it matter if he says he can?

curious also about how involved Randy is in his sons camp, is he just cornering for moral support or is he actually a legitimate member of the team?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod
                  Dana's actions have been ridiculous long before this.
                  nah I didnt I haven't posted on sherdog in awhile actually. I don't neccessarily know what role he plays but its ridiculous to ban him anyway

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How is he a disloyal scumbag? He wanted to leave the UFC to make the fight the fans wanted against Fedor years ago. It's a fans sport. Not Dana's sport. If it wasn't for the fans Dana would't have a job and in this article Randy even said he gave the UFC every chance to make a deal but they didn't want to so he went elsewhere and now they want to be crybabies about it.

link
                    Couture was under contract with the UFC. If he wanted to fight Fedor he should have waited till his contract expired and then go fight him.

And lol @ you thinking Couture wanted to make a fight FOR THE FANS. He wanted to make that fight cuz he's a prick. He's always been paranoid of the UFC for no reason. He falls in the same category as Tito Ortiz. both are whiny little **** *****es.

Comment

Working...
                    X