Burger King Vs Mc Donald's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are terrible for you.

And I buy the same thing from both.

Fries and nuggets with a small coke. The burgers from both places disgust me, literally. I can't eat that shit, makes me wanna vomit.

Comment

mcdonalds

burger king

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
        mcdonalds

burger king

LOL thats hilarious

Comment

I seriously can't understand how people even eat McDonald's fries. Unless you're a salt junkie or something. There's enough of that **** at the bottom of the carton to do lines with.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I seriously can't understand how people even eat McDonald's fries. Unless you're a salt junkie or something. There's enough of that **** at the bottom of the carton to do lines with.
            Order them no salt homie, improves them tenfold. What this actually does is give them the perfect amount of salt, since there's still some residual left over in the fryer. An old trick.

Comment

I feel like going to the ER after i eat McD's That or i have to shlt real bad...or both!

Comment

Both are gross its in and out tommy burger or my personal fav carls jr.

Comment

BK tastes better, but both are fake food. I don't eat that junk anymore.

Comment

Charbroiled>>>fried

Comment

If you want to talk about salty then Wendys is the biggest offender. talk about inedible. Out of these two its gotta be Mcdonalds, especially since BK changed their fries for the worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X