Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Let's Do This Again, Make It More Decisive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Bradley watch the tape already! hmmmm ... who won?

Comment

the fact that both bradley and his trainer really believing that they won is sickening...i just cant stand bradleys trainer. he talks and acts like someone i wouldnt respect or trust.

Comment

Originally posted by econdon View Post
        I hate to say this but after watching the fight again without the aid of HBO broadcast team, I had the fight much closer. Watching the fight live I thought Pacquiao gave Bradley a sound beating. Watching the fight the 2nd time I gave Bradley the first three rounds. I gave him the last 3 rounds. Some of the rounds in between were really close. The thing I noticed is Pac-Man didn't do much the first 3 2 min of most rounds. He would rally late with flurries but that's it. I still think Pacquiao won this fight. But I now thin k it was much closer. I think i was swayed by HBO commentators and the fact that in those middle rounds Pac-Man really stunned and hurt Bradley often. So it appeared that he was really whippin on him but round by round it was a different story.
        True, with HBO I thought it's 11-1 without HBO it's 9-3 not too bad eh

Pac-Bradley photos here http://blog.pinoyhack.com/2012/06/pa...in-photos.html

Comment

I dont think Manny would pick him over Marquez. Who gives a **** about a meaningless belt.

However, if it was up to Manny he wouldnt be fighting either guy next. Arum has a gun to his head, he picks Marquez 4.

They should spice that fight up and hold it in Mexico.

Loser Bradley should probably fight Khan and regain some respectability IMO

Comment

Originally posted by vikingsfootball View Post
            the fact that both bradley and his trainer really believing that they won is sickening...i just cant stand bradleys trainer. he talks and acts like someone i wouldnt respect or trust.
            I like both Bradley and his trainer. But during the fight, by the middle rounds, they knew the fight was slipping away. I saw it in Bradley's face, the desperation in Diaz's voice. BTW, you really a Vikings fan? Me, I saw them lose to the Chiefs!

Comment

Somebody tell Bradley it was decisive and not a closed fight that could have gone either way.

Comment

It was a very close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
                  It was a very close fight
                  What fight did you watch? Playing ignorance is all you can do.

Comment

Working...
                  X