No announcement yet.

NBA trade chatter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to that.

We could have Rondo/Paul on the Warriors RIGHT NOW.

But no, we'd rather keep our swiss cheese leg PG, trade our best scorer and udoh for a center made of glass, and sjax.

LMAO..

This team is headed straight for the ****hole...

Comment

Found this description posted by a disgruntled Warriors fan.

Wow, now Bogut will be able to share his one good leg with Curry's one good leg, and the combination will play 82 games, between the two of them, starting NEXT season.

This season Bogut won't play AT ALL, and Curry will likely play maybe one more hour, total, the rest of the season.

AND, we got Jackson's $10m contract, with no more amnesty... and he's a head case, with his best days back in the last decade.

AND we lost Udoh, who was a decent defensive role player.

AND the Bucks can consistently make the playoffs with their squad, on the merits of how they ripped off the Warriors.

AND the Bucks get Brown's expiring contract.

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB trade.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Bruh, no Warriors fan should LIKE this trade AT ALL.

Comment

I just seen on NBA TV, "Dwight Howard indicates he wants to stay in Orlando"

Apparently Orlando offered him executive power, meaning he has a say in the General Manager, the coach and many other executive decisions for Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            or they have two allstar players injured and are about to get another high pick for free.

Sort of like what the Spurs did when Robinson was injured. The results? Tim Duncan and a championship.

I like the moves from Golden State.

Comment

If the Magic don't trade Howard I feel they are making a big mistake. He says he wants to play for 1 more season, what does that mean?

That's not good if he decides to just leave at the end of this year and the Magic are stuck with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                If the Magic don't trade Howard I feel they are making a big mistake. He says he wants to play for 1 more season, what does that mean?

That's not good if he decides to just leave at the end of this year and the Magic are stuck with nothing.
                It means he doesn't wanna get traded so he can go to the team he wants to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  It means he doesn't wanna get traded so he can go to the team he wants to next year.
                  Or that he doesn't want the team he wants to go to have to trade their best players and then he's stuck in the same situation.

Either way, Orlando is taking a huge risk by not getting something for him.

Comment

the next couple of days are gonna be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      I wouldnt be surprised. I personally think my team is safer just trading him. I think Howard might be a bit overrated personally. He's best at getting rebounds, but if you look at the Magics style, they like to shoot from the three point line and have a smaller team. They don't really have many players that get in the paint. Every once in a while Anderson or Nelson will, but its much less common than other PF's or PG's. I think thats the main reason he gets as many rebounds as he gets. Also he can't shoot outside the paint and can be more detrimental at closing out close games. I know I will get bashed for this, but lets be real Orlando is better off trading him than risking him leaving at the end of the season.
                      I agree... The Magic should trade him for what the Nets are offering. Brook Lopez, Brooks, and draft picks is a good deal for a quick rebuild. I disagree on him being just a rebounder though... That's absurd.

On offense, the double teams Howard attracts on offense opens up the Magic's shooters on the perimeter; when opponents decide not to double team, he's beasting on offense. If it weren't for Dwight, the Magic would be passing the ball on the perimeter and chucking contested 3s. The Hawks didn't double in the playoffs last year, Howard beasted, but the rest of the team couldn't make their shots because they were contested shots and they're prone to being one dimensional shooters.

Stan Van Gundy is a solid defensive coach, but if Dwight Howard isn't on that team, the Magic become one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA. His defense and paint roaming covers up for his teammates mistakes and lack of defense. The point guards of the league will have a field day against Orlando next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X