Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir 'King' Khan: He never got close to putting me down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach just been TALKING and saying anything to make headlines this last week or so

That being said, Sparring is Sparring...In a real fight with no head gear and them going ALL OUT...Pacquiao knocks Khan out within 4 rounds EASILY!

Comment

Khan and Roach are both attention whores and say anything to make them look good..BUT Roach said Khan dropped Manny and was never down when Khan was with him...but now all the sudden the story changes???

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        Did he? any link/source/video?? damn.
        It was before the Rios fight after he randomly attacked Robert Garcia and called someone in the Rios camp a "Mexican motherfuker"

He then said "Get him the fuk out of here too. Jew motherfuker". Referring to Sechback.

Obviously afterwards he blatantly lied about what he said. So why anyone would believe anything he says is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          Did he? any link/source/video?? damn.

the first guy is not even mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

the first guy is not even mexican

damn man wtf!! Roach is a absolute muppet even worse than what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              None of them are credible. The only credible names who can confirm facts of the names you put down are Andre Ward, and Manny Pacquiao.
              LOL Sums it up the best I think

They all talk a lot. I'm listen to them ...but I wouldn't just take their word and run with it

Comment

Roach is a piece of ****

Comment

Roach has been way too talkative lately and it's straight-up embarrassing. He needs to be quiet, or just focus on talking about the upcoming Pac-Algieri fight instead.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Roach just makes Manny look bad

Not sure what he gets out of lying, sour grapes me thinks
                    i know, roach is pouring his reputation and mannys down the drain. its just not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      i know, roach is pouring his reputation and mannys down the drain. its just not worth it.
                      Exactly. All his trash-talking is backfiring on him and making him look bad. Even Algieri found Roach's comments as 'odd', which they truly are.

Comment

Working...
                      X