No announcement yet.

The P4P Greatest Fl 0m 0s of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Lol I saw that in someone's sig; I like reading through the old threads. Half the people are banned though which kinda sucks.

Floyd fans are still pretty ******ed though, I seriously think Pacquiao'd takes the cake.

he even argued that 61% > 67% in some thread...thats an ATG ****** even tho he's kinda tame now

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      he even argued that 61% > 67% in some thread...thats an ATG ****** even tho he's kinda tame now
      He ignores me because I made him look stupid at least 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        Fetta is an underrated die hard ***** waiting in the grass.

dudes a complete moron. goes on about how every single toprank HBO fighter is trash, yet buys the ppv to only complain afterwards that it was "trash" and barely watched it at 3am. like yea fcking right you watched the whole thing probably the undercards too.

this sneaky **** likes to pretend as a canelo fan and posts stupid crap like "canelo p4p!" or "canelo is the future!" to guess what. yep you got it, to make floyds win over canelo look even bigger.

he also of course hates any fighter not signed with al haymon , calls any1 ppv a bomb yet when ANYTHING ON SHOWTIME doesnt do good ratings, he'll use the same excuses he calls "pac stans" hypocrites on (playoff sports, bad date, poor advertising etc)

i cant stand these greasy fcktards. they are the cancer of NSB

face untouched is an alt who posts using freeproxyavoidance-com to hide his IP

Big dunn is too low, he tries to act unbiased but when he gets mad he goes on racist rants ending up getting banned.
        lol great post.

Comment

Isaac Clarke

Comment

The Mayweather Mafia thread is here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=264874

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                LOL at Hater Free, the one guy that never posted anything positive about any fighter. He never talked about Floyd much, just mainly would enter a Floyd thread and hate on every other fighter, except Floyd.

What is weird is I am not even hard on Floyd, but I have a couple Floyd Lovers who have me on ignore. One is that Jakajklo Kuytayby or whatever in the hell his name is.

Comment

In terms of displaying ****** behaviour on a regular basis, the following deserve praise:

Pacquaio'd
                  Pb32
                  Fetta
                  Big Dunn

And whenever they do try to give a prediction on a fight, they are mostly wrong.

Sad to see them leave after Floyd retires.

Comment

talking about ******ed you guys forgot the most ******ed of them all... DeadLikeMe!

Comment

nothing tops the boat investment thread. nothing!

for that alone. Horus is the F.O.A.T.

Comment

Working...
                      X