Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner is Everything That is Wrong With Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner is Everything That is Wrong With Boxing

They tried. Or at least they said they would.

In the end, Paulie Malginaggi and Adrien Broner could not put their personal attacks to the side. Is it hyping the fight or it just getting old?

Both fighters continued their war of words at the final press conference at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon. They will put the words to the side and go at it on Saturday night in the same venue.

The bout will headline a Golden Boy Promotions card and will be part of a televised tripleheader on Showtime, starting at 9PM ET/ 6PM PT.

Promoting fights with words between fighters is nothing new. However, Malignaggi and Broner have made personal attacks during the buildup to the fight that would make talk shows like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich cringe. [Click Here To Read More]

Mediocre and boring boxers like Malignaggi having fights on Showtime and HBO is what's REALLY wrong with boxing.

I hope Broner knocks him out so we'll see the end of him on the major networks, but even if he does get KOed, they'll likely recycle him again.

Comment

his following floyds cherrypicking step thats trouble for boxing

it will meant we will have two prima donas leeching boxing fans money for fighting cherrys

Comment

Paulie is boxing circles. Around adrien brainless

Comment

I just can't seem to get hyped up for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            his following floyds cherrypicking step thats trouble for boxing

it will meant we will have two prima donas leeching boxing fans money for fighting cherrys
            Yeah cause this fight is all about Floyd! Get his nuts out your mouth kid

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
              Mediocre and boring boxers like Malignaggi having fights on Showtime and HBO is what's REALLY wrong with boxing.

I hope Broner knocks him out so we'll see the end of him on the major networks, but even if he does get KOed, they'll likely recycle him again.
              Adrien broner getting a 1.5M payday after beating the midget goat farmer gavin rees is whats REALLY wrong with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Yeah cause this fight is all about Floyd! Get his nuts out your mouth kid

u mad?? u floyds dksocking mama come to save?

Comment

Well I know I'm watching TV on Saturday..

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Adrien broner getting a 1.5M payday after beating the midget goat farmer gavin rees is whats REALLY wrong with boxing.
                    That too.

Comment

Working...
                    X