No announcement yet.

dating a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dating a married woman

Anyway i have been seeing this girl from my work who after a few dates i find out is married,i at first tryed to ignore her but i cant i like her,any one else been through a similar situation.

Nope, just banged her and kept it moving. Married chicks are just bored w what they have and are looking for some fun. Unless she is looking for a reason to jump ship.

Comment

Hit it.
      Get her to send nude pics.
      Send to husband anonymously telling him to leave that hoe.

You better stop liking her before you get your ass beat Mark.

Comment

Nah never I would never date married women. You don't know how the husband would switch if he found out. Dangerous games plus that's basically like sharing a woman that's not cool with me

Comment

I dated a chick who was technically still married once. But she and her husband were separated, had no real contact, and he lived all the way out in Kansas or some ****.

If dude's still in the picture though you better step the **** off. Seriously. How'd you like to be "that dude"? And more importantly, how would you react when you found out?

Not a good scene, Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            Nope, just banged her and kept it moving. Married chicks are just bored w what they have and are looking for some fun. Unless she is looking for a reason to jump ship.
            She has been talking like that,but it makes me think if you do it to him you will just do it to me.once a whore always a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              it makes me think if you do it to him you will just do it to me.once a whore always a whore.
              You just hit the nail on the head, Mark. Heed your own words.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I dated a chick who was technically still married once. But she and her husband were separated, had no real contact, and he lived all the way out in Kansas or some ****.

If dude's still in the picture though you better step the **** off. Seriously. How'd you like to be "that dude"? And more importantly, how would you react when you found out?

Not a good scene, Mark.
                He should be mad at his beezy, not "that dude" he never met in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Not a good scene, Mark.
                  Fck you guys are telling me what i already know,sucks because i liked talking to her anyway i should just stop it before my feelings get to deep.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    He should be mad at his beezy, not "that dude" he never met in his life.
                    No, because Mark knows she's married. Therefore both he and the slut would be at fault. She may have mislead Mark from the start but she did come clean and tell him that she's married. Now the ball is in his court, and if he continues to see the skank, he's only asking for trouble.

And not just from the husband, either. B*tches who operate like this more often than not turn out to be major ****in' headaches and drama queens. Not to mention disloyal and completely unreliable.

Comment

Working...
                    X