Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else watched a fan's video recorded version of May vs Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major handz View Post
    I love these videos I seen the matyeese garcia
    And Floyd vs canelo

Very good idea of how stuff really went down

I can't stress enough how much I dislike hbo and show time camera angles

Fox sports has good corner cams and over heads
    Ortiz vs collazo had a really good camera angle in depth almost ref cam.

They need to do this more often .. Over head cameras and corner cameras
    I know this is a boxing forum, but UFC and Bellator MMA have some excellent camera angles. It really puts you in the action. Boxing tries to be too perfect with the way they slowly pan in at the beginning of every round and mainly stick to the one camera on the side behind the commentators.

Also, toprank.tv and Friday Night Fights have some great camera angles too. You could practically feel the punches.
    Last edited by Bombs Away!; 05-20-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
      You misinterpreted what I said. There are different styles of 8oz gloves, correct. But getting hit with ANY 8oz glove...will put you on your ass. So basically what your saying is I cant knock you out with 8oz Winnings on? So, do you still think 8oz are 8oz?
      Winning's can put you on your @ss, but, howcome hardly any fighters wear 'em for the actual fights?

It's not about the KO's, it seems like fighters in general use puncher's glove 'cause they simply hurt more. And on the other hand, why certain fighters demand the pillow gloves to be used by their opponents is because it softens the blow. We're talking about a 12 round fight here.

Sure, if you only get hit once with either type of gloves, it's probably not a big deal, but, when you are repeatedly gonna get hit with it, it will wear u down faster. And its not something PBF wants to absorb for a duration of a fight, especially that he is older now.

Comment

Working...
      X