No announcement yet.

Wake the fck up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    That made me laugh,did you fumble around.
    No, I just started yelling "GET OUT BEAR", and he was like, "Dude, can you open the door?"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            No, I just started yelling "GET OUT BEAR", and he was like, "Dude, can you open the door?"
            You made me laugh so hard i have to go pee"GET OUT BEAR"like the Bears going to listen lol.

Comment

We have basically the same taste in music,1st of the month thats my shieeeeeeeeeet.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                You made me laugh so hard i have to go pee"GET OUT BEAR"like the Bears going to listen lol.
                They usually do, they are scared of people. Once I was on my porch after a BBQ having a beer and ciggy at about 10 o'clock, bear must of smelled the bbq because he came right up the stairs to the porch. I'd already had a few beers in me and was feeling good so I calmly said, "Get out of here bear, you don't belong up here." and it turned around and left...

Comment

I remember my older bro waking me up with this back in the day.

Comment

They usually do, they are scared of people. Once I was on my porch after a BBQ having a beer and ciggy at about 10 o'clock, bear must of smelled the bbq because he came right up the stairs to the porch. I'd already had a few beers in me and was feeling good so I calmly said, "Get out of here bear, you don't belong up here." and it turned around and left...
                    Damn thats a trip bro,My older bro woke up with one outside of his tent,and he said he just stuck his arms up and yelled at it,he said it turned around and ran,said he threw up as soon as the Bear was gone.

Comment

Bone Thugs was the shit back in the day.

I used to always listen to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X