Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh doubt it...why would tyson want to? tyson was a destroyer, not a floater

Comment

• Why do you doubt that tyson had the ability to get up on his toes and move around like ali , holmes and biggs could do it why not tyson ? .

Comment

• Why do you doubt that tyson could get up on his toes and dance around the ring like ali, tyrell biggs and larry holmes could do it why not tyson ?

Comment

• What enables a fighter to be able to dance ? .

Comment

• Good rhythim.

Comment

• If by fleet footed one means, he was quick on his feet, I think he was. Nobody got away from a prime Mike. He caught up with everybody.

If a prime Mike were slow, he would not have been able chase many dancing masters to plant his feet, get good leverage, and slam home all those KO punches.

Comment

• So I'm at the wailing wall, standing there like a moron, with my harpoon.
                Outstanding!

Did Jesus have the feet to be fleet-footed?

I know it wouldn't of suited his style but if he wanted to would he be able to get up on his toes and dance around the ring like Muhamad?

Comment

• Comment

• In this one you have to wait until about 4.30 to get to the humour.
                    Last edited by squealpiggy; 10-30-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• I think Tyson's stature would give him limited movement around the ring. Those short stubby legs and that short reach would make a dancing style unrealistic should he hope for success.

Comment

Working...
                      X