Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodboxing 4 the win! Damn shame they took down all his older videos!

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      lots of pac fans including me think pac loses to floyd in a decision. Floyd fans think floyd totally dominates pac.

Everybody has confidence in Floyd beating pac except for floyd himself.

smdh....
      Agree. Pac is my favorite fighter and I think Floyd easily beats pac with a UD but for some reason Floyd has this "fear" of stepping in the ring with manny.

Comment

• I can't wait for the "Floyd's resume" video.

Comment

• Wasn't blood that dude on youtube who was a huge floyd fan at one time?

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p number 1 View Post
            Wasn't blood that dude on youtube who was a huge floyd fan at one time?
            Nope. He was the guy that always went at it with pact@RDS. Was always a boxing historian that kept it 100 every time.

Comment

• Pacquiao fans who think floyd [ has no chance O.o ] against the great pacman ... you are more pathetic !

Both Pac and Mayweather are something from the past right now , their times are OVER , and people don't give ***** about them anymore

we have new BETTER boxers here , who have no fears or excuses
              boxing is getting better
              I hope they both get out of boxing scene , and stop clowning fans , you are jokes who have been selling joke fights for over 2 years now

Shame

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                It's the manner in which Mayweather dispatches (and always has dispatched) opponents that makes him No.1.

People can speculate about 'fear' and 'ducking' all they like but it's still very difficult to see how Manny Pacquiao would defeat Mayweather based on their respective sets of talent.

Pacquiao has struggled horribly to close the distance in his last two fights against an average athlete/superb boxer in Marquez, and a superb athlete/above average boxer in Bradley.
                How did the manner Floyd dispatched his opponents? Lmao! Frankly speaking Pacquiao did sooooo much better against their common opponents like Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, and Mosley than Floyd. Pacquiao beat Marquez fair and square unlike Floyd weight cheated him to ensure his victory. When you said Marquez is average, Bradley is superb and won against Pac, you just confirmed you are class a as hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  I said they WOULD fit the criteria because they fit practically everything, except for the fact that they didn't walk undefeated the entire time.

So yeah, go ahead.
                  Duran is arguably P4P #1 Lightweight, Manny is not.

Comment

• Can someone post the "may weather deception" video? It was recently liked by blood boxing.

Comment

• Where's the balance? The vid had some decent points but it goes much too far. Floyd is undoubtedly a great boxer and in no way/shape or form can many do what he's accomplished. There's no reason to let hate take that from him. But commence with the hating I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X