Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get upset when someone is checking out your girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    Never been jealous really.

But a bit annoyed at a supposed friend going behind my back and hitting on my female.

then ducking me like a coward.

Comment

The real question is why would any man be upset about another man checking out his girl? I mean if they try talking to her in front of you that's one thing, that's straight up disrespect, but if he's just looking then I see no wrong in that.

I love my wife but if she's dumb enough to go with the dude then she can go, I'm not chasing after her.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        Phone call would a worked at least. That Jerk.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          I'm not psychotic about it but if you don't mind it at all then you're just a cuckold.
          Pretty sure you're wrong about this

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            The real question is why would any man be upset about another man checking out his girl? I mean if they try talking to her in front of you that's one thing, that's straight up disrespect, but if he's just looking then I see no wrong in that.

I love my wife but if she's dumb enough to go with the dude then she can go, I'm not chasing after her.
            This^^^^^

Maybe that's the wrong way to be but that's how I was raised. Pops always told me "Son don't ever try to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you".

Should the wife tell me she wants to bounce then I'm like "ok, peace out"

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Pretty sure you're wrong about this
              Maybe I'm misunderstanding the thread, I don't know if TS and others are talking about a mere look from another guy or a lot more than that.

Comment

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the thread, I don't know if TS and others are talking about a mere look from another guy or a lot more than that.
                Pretty sure the thread is referring to merely being out with your girl and people checking her out, not beating off while a guy smashes her in your presence lol

Comment

No, because I'm not an idiot.

Comment

I'm not psychotic about it but if you don't mind it at all then you're just a cuckold.
                    Or maybe it's because people in a relationship with me aren't my property. If a guy felt her uncomfortable and she asked me to do something, I would. However simply looking at a girl is not a crime, not even close.

I suppose you have problems with your girl having male friends too?

Comment

Nah dude, I love it.

Once a guy tried to be smooth and hold the door open for my ex, and as he was starting to say something to her, I slid in front of her and stepped through, and then took her hand and walked out holding it.

I said "Thanks buddy" to the dude holding the door was we walked by him

Comment

Working...
                      X