Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overrated with a bandwagon star right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most overrated with a bandwagon star right now.

I am not hating on this boxer, just wanna check nsb's fruit cakes to decide.

This fighters are all up and comers so they can be overrated or hypejobs in the making.

Dont get mad at me people, just wanna know what you think
    Broner
    76.47%
    Thurman
    5.88%
    Provo
    0.00%
    GGG
    11.76%
    Rigo
    0.00%
    Lucas
    5.88%

Deontay Wilder.

Comment

I forgot wilder, coz i think he isnt that hyped yet and much overrated as the guys above

Comment

Originally posted by PaCMonSter View Post
        I forgot wilder, coz i think he isnt that hyped yet and much overrated as the guys above
        Hold up. I just saw that you added the poll. Rigo??? Really???

You can make a case that the guy might go undefeated til he retires.

Rigo??????

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          Hold up. I just saw that you added the poll. Rigo??? Really???

You can make a case that the guy might go undefeated til he retires.

Rigo??????
          Yep, i based it on his resume, notable win was don air e.. Thats the best, considering only pro career, amateur not included.

Hell, broner is 3 division winner also but still i considered him to be at the poll bro.

Just tell me to note of rigo's biggest win as a pro, remind me if i forgot something.

Comment

Danny Garcia. They want to give this guy the key to the city of Philly, and even talk as though he would starch Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by PaCMonSter View Post
              Yep, i based it on his resume, notable win was don air e.. Thats the best, considering only pro career, amateur not included.

Hell, broner is 3 division winner also but still i considered him to be at the poll bro.

Just tell me to note of rigo's biggest win as a pro, remind me if i forgot something.
              My man. You just said Doniare was his best win all casually like it doesn't mean nothing to you.

If that's the case, peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                My man. You just said Doniare was his best win all casually like it doesn't mean nothing to you.

If that's the case, peace out.
                Lol, i really admire rigos skills and finesse bro. You cant hate me about it. Even thurmanators classyness. But i had included them without bias. Peace

Comment

I'm surprised Pacman is still to this day, 3 horrible performances and a tailor made Rios, later being hyped as a mega match for Floyd.

Comment

This kind of thread is just stupid and useless. It is a perfect thread to start flame wars and pointless arguments. Even though I don't like Rigo or his style at all, all of those fighters in that list are highly talented based on their skill set alone. They are special fighters, they stand out from the pack. They all deserve respect and recognition.

Comment

Working...
                    X