Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens Vows Upset: I'm Here To Prove Everyone Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curtis can say what he wants, the real test is what happens when Golovkin hits him, how does he react...and he ain't beating Golovkin in a "boxing" match...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Beat this clowns ass Stevens. GGs fans know not to talk like Matthysses fans did. Remember Stevens, boxers always beat sluggers. Take his power away. After that GG can't box.
      One month ban bet that GGG whips Stevens. Put youre reputation where youre mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        Curtis can say what he wants, the real test is what happens when Golovkin hits him, how does he react...
        same can be said about ggg! i expect him to win big, but am curious to see what happens when he takes a flush punch as we havent seen him take one yet...

Comment

Don't talk about be about it, GGG is not a walk in the park.

Comment

Beat this clowns ass Stevens. GGs fans know not to talk like Matthysses fans did. Remember Stevens, boxers always beat sluggers. Take his power away. After that GG can't box.
            What the. Stevens can't box and GGG isn't a slugger.

Comment

3G by KO inside 6 rounds. Silly Curtis lol

Comment

He forgot to add "everyone who's giving me a slice of chance"
                Last edited by sako5; 10-24-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Stevens will be lucky to see the 3rd round. He's not within 10 miles of GGG's league. Just another stay-busy opponent who will be easily KO'd

Comment

GGG can't box???? I guess you never saw GGG fight. He is the most articulate boxer and accurate puncher around not to mention he's got a great chin. Maybe you are talking about a different fighter? Stevens will get bent over and schooled.

Comment

Sorry franky, better luck next time

Comment

Working...
                      X