Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get JMM tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac dropped 4 sparring partners too........why wasn't he tested?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      it wasn't so much hw muscular he looked it was the fact that he knocked down pacquiao ..pac hasn't been knocked down since 2003..and the fact that he ko'ed pac and pac hasn't been ko'ed since he was like 21..marquez showed some unreal power that night being able to do what barrera, morales, cotto and 165lb margarito couldn't do..
      well neither cotto nor margarito could land on manny like jmm did

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        because Pacquiao is immune to critics. One should never question any Pacquiao accomplishment!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
          Most of Manny's tko/KO wins came from accumulation of punches.

Hatton KO was a flush shot to the jaw, anyone with a decent power can do that.

39 yr old Marquez did a one punch brutal KO against a granite chin at such short momentum right hand and have him Out cold for like 5 mins? Thats insane power.

Manny looked like he was getting hit by Vitali there lol.

And the speed of Marquez? wow.
          He still looked very slow compared to pac imo

Comment

pac was beat fair and square, great shot

Comment

Because Pac hasn't turned into a beast at the age of 39. Pacs body looked the same if not leaner than when he was young. And again, Pac aint almost 40.

JMM transformed his body into that of a young body builder, at the AGE OF 39. A 40 year old lighweight that somehow is conditioned unnaturally.

Hey, you know, I really don't care. It was a great fight, and its not like I'm filipino or mexican like most of you are. But come on bro, JMM was peded up. If Pac was smarter he could've asked for good testing, but thats his own fault really. If Pac doesn't care if JMM is on PEDS, I find it hard to care myself. But that doesn't change what i see, and what I see is that JMM is on PEDS. 40 yr old lightweights don't get better with age, don't look like that, don't go 12 vicious rounds without tiring(previous pac fight).

Comment

The Mexicutioner has been Mexecuted

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                  You have no proof lol
                  His nutritionalist went to jail for admitting involvement in Balco and he had always stunned Manny even at 144 last fight, but to dropped him hard once THEN put him to zzz. Yes, they were punching Manny didn't see but nothing he hadn't been hit with already. There is more proof Marquez is juiced than Manny.

Comment

I can't believe some people on here... Manny got hit with one of the most perfect, cleanest and flush counter right hands that he didn't see coming at all. That and he walked right into it and Marquez put all his power into that punch. Also the first KD was almost a flash back of the 2nd fight where he hit Manny with the same exact punch and hurt Manny bad. He stunned him for like 4 seconds straight and buckled his legs so why are people surprised that he got KD this time with the same punch?

Comment

He still looked very slow compared to pac imo
                      Marquez was noticeably slower to me as well, it was JMM's timing that made him appear faster at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X