Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Took him long enough? Lol he schooled him the previous fight.

Marquez's clearest wins over Pacquiao were at WW where he was about two weight classes past his best, and several years past his prime
    Wtf fights were you watching? Undoubtedly the third was his best performance. That fight was very close and i wouldnt argue it either way! But to be schooled as you put it is obtuse!
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Pacquiao turned down Mayweather.

Sorry, the truth hurts.
    You need to search the truth. Of course he turned down the ridiculous offers like 100% ppv and not willing to five the FOTD and #1 P4P a 50/50 split. Before the JMM split Manny was willing to give him the bigger% to get him in the ring. LOL then Health First...and hed rather be a rich Coward! :WORD:

Except the undeniable! Haters gonna Hate !

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Pacquiao ducked Mayweather for years. And with good reason..he was roided out of his mind. I mean cmon he was scared of needles? That might've been literally the first excuse. Or was it the lawsuit. Either way he was roided up and and on a roll and Arum was milking his teet to the last drop.

Sadly that took a turn for the worst when he "lost" to Bradley. Only to get ass raped by JMM.
      And you know this how?

No further questions :AOR: you dont know shlt!

Comment

• Pacquiao losing shouldn't have triggered any feelings of being let down, I know that much. I said it when Pac chose to fight Mosley: If the fight doesn't happen in 2011, it will be a letdown and the fight won't mean near as much.

So I've been feeling left down by both since Pac chose to fight Marquez for the third time and Mayweather was on vacation again.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          And you know this how?

No further questions :AOR: you dont know shlt!
          Believe what you want. You think he was clean right? I don't. Thats my opinion. A lot of people on this forum won't say it in fear of being red k'd or other dumb shyt. I don't care.

Pac was on roids imo and TR was making too much money for it to get derailed by not only a Mayweather ass beating but by also failing a drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Floyd's been a bitch for yrs, nothing to be "let down" by
            like Kev said, it's better it worked out the way it did
            Floyd did a great job ducking Pac until he declined, but he overdid it
            Floyd ducked Pac until someone else stepped in and murked him
            Pac had him when the fight mattered
            but anytime in the last 18 months, Floyd woulda won
            in that context, if Pac had to be taken out, prefer JMM got to do it
            his win can't be discredited, and he deserved it more than Floyd
            now Marquez has sealed his career and can retire as an ATG
            100% agree except I don't think Manny could ever win the fight. Its just too bad Floyd was too much of a greedy girl to get it done.

I'm not disappointed as I am mad that they could have had the whole world watch them fight and became ten times bigger then they are today but were too big of poosays to get it done. That fight would of been huge for boxing.

But again agree thank God Marquez was the one to dethrone Pac. Storybook ending.

Comment

• No. Arum never wanted the fight.

Comment

I never fought FOR the fight, I argued about how much of a mismatch it would be, 5 years ago, 3 years ago, now, always a mismatch.

Nope, I don't feel let down. I am happy that JMM got the credit for beating Pacquiao and ending his reign. He deserved the win over the false FOTD, more than Mayweather. Besides Marquez ended the fight in a way that Mayweather probably wouldn't have. Mayweather would have taken Pacquiao back to finish Elementary School for 12 rounds, where Pacquiao last left it. Marquez finished it in 6 rounds.

I repeat, I am happy how things ended and that it was Marquez who got the win over Pacquiao.
                Yeah i always felt this way but i'd still like to see them fight, maybe in 2014 if pacquaio can get a win or two.

Comment

• Who in the world cares about seeing Mayweather-Pacquiao anymore? Why is this thread even here?

Now…Mayweather vs. Sergio Martinez. Maybe meet at a catch-weight between 154 and 160. That would be huge!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    Believe what you want. You think he was clean right? I don't. Thats my opinion. A lot of people on this forum won't say it in fear of being red k'd or other dumb shyt. I don't care.

Pac was on roids imo and TR was making too much money for it to get derailed by not only a Mayweather ass beating but by also failing a drug test.
                    It's all good. Pac even came out and said he would have went to hell if he had died for all that he had done in those years that he had been ducking Mayweather.

Now that the man is good with God, he can't seem to win for the life of him. I really can't see his lack of ****ing whores and staying sober causes such bad perforamces... so I'm sure there are "other" activities that he had partaken in. Which is why he gave every cowardly excuse in the book as to why (even to this day) he couldn't test.

So I easily understand why you feel the way you do. In fact a lot of folks down range where I'm at think this and are still in shock of his KO loss and just how bad he has looked since stopping his extra activates that would have sent him to hell.

Nothing I can’t stand worse though is a bible thumping hypocrite. Pac got what was coming to him. That we all know for sure.
                    Last edited by WESS; 01-26-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao turned down Mayweather.

Sorry, the truth hurts.
                      Every time Manny agreed, Floyd put up a new roadblock!

Sorry, the truth hurts.

Comment

Working...
                      X