Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After tonite.. Who would you rather see fight Pac.. JMM or Berto??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After tonite.. Who would you rather see fight Pac.. JMM or Berto??

poll soon to come..

Berto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Berto, I would certainly pick Pacquiao over JMM at this point (even though I thought he barely lost the second fight), especially at 147. Pacquiao is better than he was during their last encounter and has moved up better in weight, Marquez is about the same and is overextended at welterweight.

Comment

jmm deserves it.Berto needs to earn his

Comment

It all depends what weight are we talking about for each fighter.

Comment

Bradley will steal the "next in line" tag!

Comment

Berto cuz his a WW. JMM is impressive but his the one calling out Pac, Pac does not need JMM. Pac is the shot caller, not JMM.

Comment

Berto would be more of a challenge, but I think Marquez deserves it.

Comment

I want berto. the JMM fight is ok at 140 lbs

Comment

I don't know, I just can't see Berto Beating Pacquiao. Berto isnt a 15 round fighter like pac, and Berto can't stop any decent fighters, only bums.

Marquez is a more significant fight, but we'll know the out come in the first round. If Marquez can still hurt pac, it's a fight, if Pac is too strong and fast, Marquez will be gone in 3. It's a significant fight but it could be a one sided domination for Pacquiao.

Pac vs Berto will be good for 3 rounds, Berto lands his right cross a few times, makes the crowd go o0o0o then Pacquiao dismantles him and stops him inside 8 with a brutal finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X