Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    and you have proof of this????

NO

so shut your mouth imbecile
    http://www.bishop-accountability.org...ulaEnglish.htm
    :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      No need. Because you are WRONG! WRONG! Haha you are one WRONG fucking prick!

You are also a shandy drinking poofter and a lightweight. You slack fanny.
      for anyone interested into doing more research into Darwin's racists ideology read this article and make up your own mind......don't take my word for it and certainly don't believe anything that squealpiggy posts because he is a member of the Dawkins and Hitchens Fan Club

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/240063

Comment

i beg your pardon.......

exploding into a rambling rant filled with ****phobic slurs = ownage
        Did your mum write that for you? What a gratuitous waste of carbon you are. All that DNA could have gone towards creating some sort of viral plague which would at least be useful for replicating itself, a feat which I imagine will always be beyond you.

Comment

oh nice......a translated document from a catholic hate site???? should be a laughable read

no doubt this was twisted and manipulated by the athiests who support the site

Comment

for anyone interested into doing more research into Darwin's racists ideology read this article and make up your own mind......don't take my word for it and certainly don't believe anything that squealpiggy posts because he is a member of the Dawkins and Hitchens Fan Club

For anyone interested in seeing what this **** does in his spare time you can see the following link:

www.whatthis****doesinhissparetime.au

Comment

Did your mum write that for you? What a gratuitous waste of carbon you are. All that DNA could have gone towards creating some sort of viral plague which would at least be useful for replicating itself, a feat which I imagine will always be beyond you.
              piggy being his usual moronic self making no sense at all

whats the matter?? having marriage problems with your grossly overweight kindegarten teacher wife??? if you need to talk pm me

Comment

For anyone interested in seeing what this **** does in his spare time you can see the following link:

www.whatthis****doesinhissparetime.au
                i'm sure your wife has fun butt ****ing you with her giant 12 inch strapon

Comment

piggy being his usual moronic self making no sense at all

whats the matter?? having marriage problems with your grossly overweight kindegarten teacher wife??? if you need to talk pm me
                  Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Comment

i always thought racism is an idea thats brought on by fear anger or hatred due to a racial diffrence.

if science has presented evidence that one group of animals is less evolved then another to speak in such a way about this less evolved group of animals is not racist but simply speaking what appears to be the truth based off scientific evidence and to claim anything else would be lies.

Perhaps you can provide some scientific evidence that shows that all of the human race is on the same evolutionary level? besides of course god's claim.

otherwise im pretty sure its safe to assume that Darwin had no racial agenda and the claims he made were purely biased off his scientific findings.

and i really hope the pope gets regulated on.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-13-2010, 04:15 AM.

Comment

i'm sure your wife has fun butt ****ing you with her giant 12 inch strapon
                      is that gay?

Comment

Working...
                      X