Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    I wish. I'd take a bottle to the head.
    In a few months I'll be down with ya bruh. 1st drink is on me bruh. :fing02.

Comment

• What up tonight boys. Just broke up with my girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        In a few months I'll be down with ya bruh. 1st drink is on me bruh. :fing02.
        That's a bet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          What up tonight boys. Just broke up with my girl
          Oh shyt! What happened?!

Comment

Oh shyt! What happened?!
            I suppose I had kind of initiated it by letting it lag recently (ostensibly what she wanted, but I was also somewhat happy to let it happen). On the formal side, she basically broke up with me, wanting to kind of take a break since due to the former, her affection had apparently waned (and see if maybe it revived later). I was like nah, that ain't gonna work and you should know it I'm a pretty cold motherfuker in these situations honestly, the ice water starts flowing.
            Last edited by Miburo; 03-24-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I suppose I had kind of initiated it by letting it lag recently (ostensibly what she wanted, but I was also somewhat happy to let it happen). On the formal side, she basically broke up with me, wanting to kind of take a break since due to the former, her affection had apparently waned. I was like nah, that ain't gonna work and you should know it I'm a pretty cold motherfuker in these situations honestly, the ice water starts flowing.
              I feel ya with that. If you're both cool with the situation than it's a good exit. Unless you guys still have feeling for each other.

Comment

I feel ya with that. If you're both cool with the situation than it's a good exit. Unless you guys still have feeling for each other.
                Wouldn't say that I'm cool with it (I'd like to still be getting some of that at my leisure), but I also recognize that I don't care about her all that much anymore. However, it sucks for me in other ways I won't get into, so I will probably be drinking tomorrow for sure.
                Last edited by Miburo; 03-24-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

I suppose I had kind of initiated it by letting it lag recently (ostensibly what she wanted, but I was also somewhat happy to let it happen). On the formal side, she basically broke up with me, wanting to kind of take a break since due to the former, her affection had apparently waned and see if maybe it revived later. I was like nah, that ain't gonna work and you should know it I'm a pretty cold motherfuker in these situations honestly, the ice water starts flowing.
                  Damn Teng. What a way to start out the night. But I done been dn that road before bruh, so I feel ya to the utmost fa sho. Just po up a cup and tip it back bruh. Thats what I'd do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Damn Teng. What a way to start out the night. But I done been dn that road before bruh, so I feel ya to the utmost fa sho. Just po up a cup and tip it back bruh. Thats what I'd do.
                    Tomorrow night the drinking will definitely be going down Chief mah homie.

Comment

Tomorrow night the drinking will definitely be going down Chief mah homie.
                      I'll be there for it Teng bruh. I'd ball like a dog with ya'll tonight, but Mrs. Chief just tol me to bring my ass to bed, so I reckon I need to bring mah ass. I'll be bumpin the Drunk Lang tomorrow though. Early......Neva Late!

Comment

Working...
                      X