Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank homeless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know eubank earned some good dough...its a shame he wasn't a bit more shrewd like Nigel Benn who's living quite well on his 20 million ring earnings out in Spain in a lovely mansion !
    i bet that make eubank as sick as a dog !
    Its such a shame though !

Comment

A "homeless" guy in a 300 dollar a night motel, spending his time between getting massages at the hotel spa and the bar? Geez, just when I think Flawless can't get any dumber. The guy's just blowing money so his ex wife won't get it.

Comment

If he owed £1.5m and he sold his £4m mansion and another £850,000 house he would still have several million pounds in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          The guy's just blowing money so his ex wife won't get it.
          That's exactly it. The media likes to make a drama out of **** all though. Unfortunately, gullible fools fall for it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf View Post
            Yes he is. He is also stupid as fcuk and knows nothing about boxing.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=200471

He probably hates Eubank because people know he is far superior to Baldomir. Dummy was trying to make Baldomir out to be better in that thread

It all comes back to Floyd.
            I thought it all came back to his hate for Calzaghe and the fact that he gives Joe no credit for beating Eubank, but maybe you're right.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              I thought it all came back to his hate for Calzaghe and the fact that he gives Joe no credit for beating Eubank, but maybe you're right.
              Probably both.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                Easily one of the most overrated boxer in the past 20 years
                just because you think baldomor is better than him

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf View Post
                  Probably both.

I got this fool banned

Comment

Devastatingly "IRONIC" seeming as he gave vast amounts of his purses to the YMCA!!
                    Wonder if they'll help HIM now.?? I know the answer because I know what those ****s are all about!!!!!!!

Comment

guess homeless is a relative thing.
                      Eubank pays more in 4 days than I do in a month on rent.

Comment

Working...
                      X