Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you completed years ago, and you were kinda proud.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson's Punchout.
    I don't know anyone besides myself that beat Iron Mike.
    I won by decision.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 4 extreme (Big Boss Rank)
      Resident Evil 5 (professional solo)

Most games to just beat them aren't that hard. Specific accomplishments are another matter entirely. These are the only ones off the top of my head.

I've never played the Demon Souls/Dark Souls series, but I can imagine finishing them must feel like winning the Super Bowl via come-from-behind victory.

Comment

GTA 2
        GTA San Andreas (no cheats)
        Pokemon Blue and Emerald
        Halo CE (Legendary)
        Gears of War 1 (Insane)
        Perfect Dark (Game Boy color)
        Fighting Force
        Dark Souls
        Last edited by Nights King; 07-10-2014, 09:33 PM. Reason: Dark Souls - I gotcha now!

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          Metal Gear Solid 4 extreme (Big Boss Rank)
          Resident Evil 5 (professional solo)

Most games to just beat them aren't that hard. Specific accomplishments are another matter entirely. These are the only ones off the top of my head.

I've never played the Demon Souls/Dark Souls series, but I can imagine finishing them must feel like winning the Super Bowl via come-from-behind victory.
          if you use a guide they are extremely easy, even if you dont use a guide all you need is a good connection and just summon white phantoms to do the level and even the bosses for you

it's probably because i suck but the ninja gaiden games are very hard for me, especially ninja gaiden black.

f.uck those skeleton fish

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            if you use a guide they are extremely easy, even if you dont use a guide all you need is a good connection and just summon white phantoms to do the level and even the bosses for you

it's probably because i suck but the ninja gaiden games are very hard for me, especially ninja gaiden black.

f.uck those skeleton fish
            I had a friend back in PR that was a big fan of Gaiden. He finished the first one that was released on XBOX on the hardest difficulty, but couldn't follow through with the second part. I think he may have gotten halfway through before he gave up. He said that some of the tricks he would use in the first game didn't work in the second.

Comment

Working...
            X