Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's 5 title fights are a joke, A J-O-K-E !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys don't see Paul Spadafora holding the WBC and fighting in Pittsburgh do you?

Paul can fight for another 20 years against bums for all he wants, but at least he isn't holding one of the top 4 belts hostage in the process.

Comment

Well, in his defense, he's currently having a bit of problems finding someone to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Well, in his defense, he's currently having a bit of problems finding someone to fight.
        Dude, if they weren't going to extend their date to November to fight Kirkland, the next guy should've been Lara.

He wouldn't be having problems finding someone to fight if he transitioned from Kirkland to Lara like he should have in the 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          That's true, it's a joke. I really like Golden Boy as they're so much better for boxing fans in comparision to Top Rank, but in this one, they are shameless with great help of WBC what have to be said. First they're giving him bum from welterweight to fight for vacant 154 pound title in catchweight, then they take on Rhodes what was let's say decent first defence, after it there came club level welterweight in Gomez and just outclassed by Molina Cintron. I mean, come on... If kid wasn't read to fight at championship level then leave that ****ing belt alone for some guys who're willing to compete.
          Also the way they're ducking Lara now is one of most obvious ducks in recent years along Sturm ducking Golovkin. I have a feeling that 10 more possible opponents could get injured and they won't put Canelo in there with Lara anyway.
          WBC = We give Belts to Chicanos!!
          As long as you are Mexican the WBC has a belt with your name on it.

Comment

i hate canelo its true he is biggest ***** cherry picker ever

Comment

i wouldn't mind him fighting these bums and shot fighters if he didn't have a world title belt....

Comment

He has tried to make fights with P Will, Kirkland, and Ortiz all in a row give the man a break. He is clearly trying to step it up.

Comment

What is the obession with him holding a belt??? He is young, marketable and undefeated at a mere 21 years old. The belts that represent the major four sanctioning bodies mean nothing in today's world. I just want to watch two athletes put on a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Dude, if they weren't going to extend their date to November to fight Kirkland, the next guy should've been Lara.

He wouldn't be having problems finding someone to fight if he transitioned from Kirkland to Lara like he should have in the 1st place.
                    I won't argue that. I would like to have seen that, too. But if they were wanting to put it on PPV, Lara isn't really a good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      This is why when people say that he'll "crush" Kirkland, I ask them "who has he beaten that will give you this indication"?

Then I hear two things:

1. Crickets

2. James lost to Ishida

True, James lost to Ishida, but he also beat 3 guys that punch much harder than Ishida (Vera, Julio, and Angulo).

Fact is, this kid has done nothing in his career that says he'll beat Kirkland. Why, because he gave Mosley his 3rd beating in 4 fights?

The kid has potential, but until he beats someone of substance, I can't pick him over Kirkland, Lara or Dzinziruk.
                      he beats kirkland and lara with ease. Why? you may ask. Well it's just common knowledge. Canelo is the superior fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X