Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Would Entertain Miguel Cotto Clash at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're talking about an interim fight here aren't we?

Or did I miss something? Did Pac reject a Bradley rematch?

Not being sarcastic.

At any rate, I'm kinda' surprised by this statement, but OK I guess. Bradley has stones. No doubt about that.

I'd rather see MC fight Canelo.

Comment

• I don't see why you're hating on Bradley for taking a fight that most people think he either can't win or will get demolished. He's showing how a champion should be... taking challenges above his level and trying to prove he can do it. This backlash on Bradley is sad... I for one would love to see this fight because I think cotto wins but if Bradley does you can't say **** to the man because he stepped up to the plate to test himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        We're talking about an interim fight here aren't we?

Or did I miss something? Did Pac reject a Bradley rematch?

Not being sarcastic.

At any rate, I'm kinda' surprised by this statement, but OK I guess. Bradley has stones. No doubt about that.

I'd rather see MC fight Canelo.

Pac didn't reject it but hes talking about fighting JMM for the 4th time... Bradley needs options and I think he'd love to fight pac again but that's up to pac if he wants to go another 12. I think if there is both offers, Bradley will take pac but that's just how I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I agree here..Not to mention Cottos best fight at the weight was against a career WW..In which he lost..
          Damn you guys . Cotto loss vs proved cheater and with an altg(suspect of PED ) without a trainer/drained /bunch of demons caused by the cheater @ 147.

QUOTE ME : Cotto would beat Tim @ any weight .

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
            Pac didn't reject it but hes talking about fighting JMM for the 4th time... Bradley needs options and I think he'd love to fight pac again but that's up to pac if he wants to go another 12. I think if there is both offers, Bradley will take pac but that's just how I feel.
            Only way I'll buy a ppv of that is if it's held in Mexico City and judged by 3 Chilangos. It's the only way Marquez' gonna' get a fair shake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
              Damn you guys . Cotto loss vs proved cheater and with an altg(suspect of PED ) without a trainer/drained /bunch of demons caused by the cheater @ 147.

QUOTE ME : Cotto would beat Tim @ any weight .
              I don't know if I just misread this, or you forgot he also lost to Mayweather... Not comparing Floyd to Timmy but... he does have three loses. Also to mayweather there was no draining, was coming fresh off a huge personal victory to clear his demons, and was trained exceptionally well for the fight. Losing so clearly with everything seemingly in his favor minus the skill gap, might have added a few more demons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                I don't know if I just misread this, or you forgot he also lost to Mayweather... Not comparing Floyd to Timmy but... he does have three loses. Also to mayweather there was no draining, was coming fresh off a huge personal victory to clear his demons, and was trained exceptionally well for the fight. Losing so clearly with everything seemingly in his favor minus the skill gap, might have added a few more demons.
                Misread a bit . I said @ 147

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
                  Misread a bit . I said @ 147

Ah okay my apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    and pac wouldn't even fight Cotto at 147 let a lone 154... Bradley is clowning Pac now.
                    The Pac who kicked Bradley's ass ??
                    Pac hater....Floyd's c0ck s.u.c.k.er!
                    You'll never change!

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Bradley schools Manny and takes his belt, then clowns him
                      When did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X