Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people deserve to catch a beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Fuck it, sometimes you just gotta poke a couple holes in somebody to get their attention.

It's awesome isn't it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Damn, Sir tom jones asked me if i'm 14 the other day, now you ask me if i'm 70. What the hell man.
      I saw that thread, he was being a meanie while I am just joshing you.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

It's awesome isn't it.
        Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          If this forum is in anyway a good sample of ppl who need to be sucking cheese burgers through a straw for a while I would say that about 90%.

Especially children, they think its cool to be so ****in noisy in public places.
          Man, kids are the first on my list. Parents think its all cool to let them run around and engage in loud chicanery and devil worship in public. I'd taunt those little sacks of shit before kicking them in their underdeveloped twats.

Put that shit on youtube.

They dont usually feel anything after the first punch anyway. Like I said I just have trouble drawing a solid line because how bad they get beat depends on my mood. some days I may let as many as 15-20% of people get off without a head stomping.
          You've gone soft you All American Pussy.

Man up.

Comment

Yea kids around here are always holding up traffic to holler at girls from their cars. Damn kids.
            damn kids always playing their loud music in my apartment complex at 12 at night

because we all want to hear what gucci mane turned up to 11 with your 15" subs rattling your trunk off the back of your car sounds like

kids holding up the line at subway so they can finish their conversation on their phone before you can order your sandwiche on your 30 minute lunch break

damn kids

Comment

can't we all just get along lol you guys sound like azzholess

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I saw that thread, he was being a meanie while I am just joshing you.
                I guess i'm a young old man then?

Comment

All that "people's poster" **** is a damn lie. I hope the NWO makes it happen and turns 90% of the worlds kids into fucking hamburger meat.

It'll be less populated and way moar fucking quiet.

Death to "children"..

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    Man, kids are the first on my list. Parents think its all cool to let them run around and engage in loud chicanery and devil worship in public. I'd taunt those little sacks of shit before kicking them in their underdeveloped twats.

Put that shit on youtube.

You've gone soft you All American Pussy.

Man up.
                    I said if I was having a good day, but it was just hypothetical I dont have good days.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      All that "people's poster" **** is a damn lie. I hope the NWO makes it happen and turns 90% of the worlds kids into fucking hamburger meat.

It'll be less populated and way moar fucking quiet.

Death to "children"..

triggerhappy is gonna have a massive erection when he reads this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X