No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Agbeko in Atlantic city dec 7 hbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux vs Agbeko in Atlantic city dec 7 hbo

Gary Hyde said he was just told this by bob arum last night , the contracts are supposed to be signed today.

We ll definitely be there!!!

Ahhhhh, was hoping it was in Miami, but it's all good. Just glad Rigo finally gets some more shine! Kudos to Agbeko for pushing to make the bout as well.

Comment

Good, good news.

Comment

Thought they were going to fight in Miami but it's good to see him back in the ring

Comment

Well... I wanted Miami but if it was gonna be the 7th I wouldn't had been able to make it.

Since it's AC I should be there unless I gotta work that weekend.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
            Ahhhhh, was hoping it was in Miami, but it's all good. Just glad Rigo finally gets some more shine! Kudos to Agbeko for pushing to make the bout as well.
            Agree miami would've been awesome, but AC is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              Thought they were going to fight in Miami but it's good to see him back in the ring
              I guess they tried I am not sure wat happened.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Well... I wanted Miami but if it was gonna be the 7th I wouldn't had been able to make it.

This time u better not duck me!!!! There is a goverment shutdown you aint working bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

This time u better not duck me!!!! There is a goverment shutdown you aint working bro lol
                  Oh I am cause I'm still getting paid lol. Been extra busy too with my girl going out to sea and me taking care of my daughter. She might be out to sea or in Jacksonville around that date too. We'll see...

Comment

Good news. Is it going to be a split site PPV with Chavez/Vera II or did they scrap that idea?

Comment

Working...
                    X