No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Botha: I'll Expose Sonny Bill Williams' Lack of Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Very much doubt he'd bother putting in all the hard work and coming in so light for him to take a dive plus this is Frans Botha, I really don't feel he is the type of guy to lay down for anybody but money talks and this is boxing. Sadly in this day and age you never know.
    sadly it's boxing and anything can happen. While I agree about him putting in work to weight the lightest he's been in 10 years makes you think it's not possible, it's not totally out of this realm it would happen.

Comment

Hmm now I feel like I have to watch this one to see if I can spot the dive if there is one lol. Is the undercard starting at that time or will it just be the main event?

Comment

undercard is on now.

heavyweight fight Peter Brennan vs Daniel Braff about to start, can't wait for this epic battle

Comment

here come peter brennan, white bouncer looking dude coming out to nicki minaj.

he's got a wbc trinket from somewhere

Comment

DOWN GOES BRENNAN in the first

he's up at 8

Comment

BRENNAN DOWN AGAIN!!!!

He's up at 8, DOWN AGAIN

Braff KO1 Brennan

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                undercard is on now.

heavyweight fight Peter Brennan vs Daniel Braff about to start, can't wait for this epic battle
                What? I've missed the Brennan fight????? I bet it was the megafight it was built up to be

jk Thanks bro, probably would have shown up late. I've got it on now

Comment

Working...
                X