Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sillakh be able to get a fight from a top 10 fighter now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sillakh be able to get a fight from a top 10 fighter now?

Maybe since he apparently sucks so bad according to many of you couch boxing fans, he will get a top 10 guy to fight him.
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by TeamUppercut; 04-30-2012, 08:32 PM.

i dunno, he sucks though i don't want to watch him against any of the top 10

Comment

he lost a fight,oh well it happens,he can learn from it and move on with his career

Comment

nope, and screw him anyways
        what is Campillo doing next?
        he got fucked vs Cloud, and no rematch from IBF

Comment

No, it only works if you're given a gift decision. With that L, he might be given another chance on TV against a fringe top prospect, but probably not a top contender yet. Had Sillakh had a notable win that had solidified him as a real contender before his loss, he might have had a chance though.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-29-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            No, it only works if you're given a gift decision. With that L, he might be given another chance on TV against a fringe top prospect, but probably not a top contender yet. Had Sillakh had a notable win that had solidified him as a real contender before his loss, he might have had a chance though.
            He has a win over despaigne who is a solid guy. Can happen to anyone, move on

Comment

Maybe. Everybody deserves a second chance and he is a good fighter.

Comment

For sure, specially now that he has shown to be vulnerable. I´m still a fan of him.

Comment

Sillakh is obviously a talented fighter, the problem is you never know when his weak chin will fail him

Comment

Lets see...Cloud lost to Campillo(I dont care what anybody says) who had 3 losses a draw one of those losses by KO not TKO KO.

Campillo got knocked out and has 4 losses and people still talk about him being a top guy.

Mack has been TKO'd 4 times lost to Glen Johnson and 1 split decision win later over a slight prospect and he fought for the IBF title against Cloud.

Allan Green moves up from Super Middleweight after a lopsided decision loss to ward, a TKO loss to Glen johnson a TKO win over a bum and a SD over a fighter that is not even in the top 50 and hes ranked #14. WTF is that?

Proving that you can have multiple KO losses lopsided decision losses and still be considered in the top 15.

I can still see how Sillakh is a dangerous proposition to many of the guys above him.

Comment

Working...
                    X