Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campillo should never fight Cloud again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes when you loose you WIN and Campillo will benefit more from his loss than Cloud on his win.

Comment

Clear the dirty Cloud team?

I was unaware Tarvoris was actually scoring his own fight.

Comment

I agree that he should forget the rematch. He deserves a big money fight against Hopkins or Pascal. Both have said Campillo was robbed so hopefully they reward him as the true winner. If he wants a title shot, he should fight Cleverly in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
          wow......i only gave cloud 5 rounds
          that means you scored it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
            Sometimes when you loose you WIN and Campillo will benefit more from his loss than Cloud on his win.
            LMAO,,,u watching too many movies dawg....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Clear the dirty Cloud team?

I was unaware Tarvoris was actually scoring his own fight.
              A team is a team and King was obviously scoring the fight..Cloud chose to be with King who is known for this crap. Your only as good as the company you keep.

Comment

It's not Clouds fault one way or another.

King might be protecting his investment, and I had Campillo winning by a safe margin, but I still don't blame Cloud... He had nothing to do with the scorecards. His job was to fight and that's what he did.

Comment

Campillo clearly won the fight and was robbed but calling Cloud a bum and blaming him for the poor judging is taking it too far imo.

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
                    that means you scored it a draw.
                    yes i did,,, but according to some posters on here, its all about who wins the most rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                      Cloud should have to fight someone like Sillakh, because it looks like Pascal is going to fight Erdei now. And than, the Pascal-Erdei winner could fight the Cloud-Sillakh winner.

Wasnt Pascal already supposed to fight Erdei in 4 man WBC illiminator? The winner to fight the winner of Sillakh and Glen Johnson.

They all backed out tho, only one that didnt was Sillakh. Then Pascal backs out again from Syllakh to fight Erdei.

Pascal doesnt think he should have to go through Sillakh to get a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X