Martinez Via KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Martinez Via Decision
    32.00%
    McClellan Via KO/TKO
    68.00%
    McClellan Via Decision
    0.00%

G man by KO, Sergio is good but Gerald is a whole lot better than Kelly Pavlik

Comment

G-Man wins and it won't go 12 rounds.

Martinez has seen nothing like Gerald.

I personally feel G-Man could have been something special.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Im with that, he should have been one of the greats. Tragic.

Worst part is, and im a Benn fan here, That ref cost him an early KO win and we all know what happened after that

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

This............

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mongoose View Post
            @ 160lb. Who you like & how?

I think McClellan would have stopped a tiring Martinez in about 8-9 rounds. Martinez would not have hurt McClellan and and Gerald would have walked right through his punches. I see Martinez boxing well early but eventually wilting under McClellan's pressure and power.

Comment

I think Martinez is able to outbox him and pull out a decision

Comment

Martinez by UD. Martinez's movement and angles give anybody problems, I can see him giving SRR problems even! Martinez outboxes him, takes a few big shots but manages to weather G-Man's attacks and counterpunches McClellan to a win. All due respect to G-Man, but he never fought a boxer as skilled and crafty as Sergio. Unless he should happen to catch SGM flush, he stands no chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                  Martinez by UD. Martinez's movement and angles give anybody problems, I can see him giving SRR problems even! Martinez outboxes him, takes a few big shots but manages to weather G-Man's attacks and counterpunches McClellan to a win. All due respect to G-Man, but he never fought a boxer as skilled and crafty as Sergio. Unless he should happen to catch SGM flush, he stands no chance to win.
                  I dunno man, the Pavlik vs Martinez fight was relatively close and Gerald is about the same size as Kelly but a much better boxer and a much much better puncher. I cant see it goin the distance

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                    I think you are underrating G-man terribly here,the guy could box and bang and martinez has never fought anybody as good as him,the guy likes too take whole rounds off and this is when he gets pummeled.Serg lost too an extremely overrated paul williams only 14 months ago,i think you making a bit too much of his strengths and ignoring his weaknesses,just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X