Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Ward VS Smith Pre/Post fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute joke of a fight. Simple as that really.
    There's never been a fighter who has turned up for a pay-check so obviously and unashamedly! Ward should be mocked for this fight until his next one, the lay off is simply no excuse.

He even got clipped mid rounds and tried to hold, recovered very well though, but Smith is literally dog**** with no power. I may be going overboard on this but the whole thing just stunk, even his celebrations at the end of the fight cringed me out, acting like he stopped Degale in there or something.

Wasn't they giving away thousands of tickets too?!

Comment

• Originally posted by TOE-TO-TOE View Post
      Absolute joke of a fight. Simple as that really.
      There's never been a fighter who has turned up for a pay-check so obviously and unashamedly! Ward should be mocked for this fight until his next one, the lay off is simply no excuse.

He even got clipped mid rounds and tried to hold, recovered very well though, but Smith is literally dog**** with no power. I may be going overboard on this but the whole thing just stunk, even his celebrations at the end of the fight cringed me out, acting like he stopped Degale in there or something.

Wasn't they giving away thousands of tickets too?!
      Rubio likely quit against Golovkin. He lays himself flat as if he's done then gets up at 9 1/2 seconds and acts all confused as to why the fight got stopped

Although I wouldn't blame Rubio if he did decide to throw in the towel himself.

Comment

• Ward looked good, but he was supposed to, against a zombie like Smith. However, as some others have pointed out, Smith managed to somehow rock Ward a bit. To me, Ward has a ways to go before he faces top competition again.

Comment

• Ward is back.

Comment

• Comment

• I had a great time but the concert thing sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I had a great time but the concert thing sucked.
                Me too. The concert didn't suck but I wish they had a better artist. E40 woukd have been the shiz.

Comment

• Ward, start fighting guys your own size as you did in the Olympics I mean look at this, ward's own promoter showing that ward is not a SMW anymore.

Last edited by rajaomair; 06-23-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X