No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
    So why did Pacduckiao fight Clottey oh thats right he didn't want to take the Random tests yet May agreed to 50/50 surprisingly agreed to all of Pacduckiao demands but when May demanded random testing Pacduckiao kicked rocks and decides to fight Clottey the human punching bag. Pathetic.
    i dunno but i know why mexicans are turning floyd fans all of a sudden..it's the decade of heartache pac gave you

Comment

• Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
      I knew this was all bs how can any doctor make an assumption just by seeing him on tv without even examining him these are just doctors who are overprotective of their national hero although I believe a fight in April is way too soon I like pacquiao want to see him comeback but April is way too soon.
      agreed....i think he should take a few more months off and come back in september.

Comment

• I don't and never will understand Manny Pacquiao fans at all. Manny was never dominate against JMM in any of the previous 3 fights leading up to the 4th so how come JMM needs steroids to beat him? All JMM needed was hard, smart training and fixing some flaws. He has always had Manny's #. Funny how his fans say Marquez was on something but both went into the fight without taking a random blood tests and both past the commissions test that Pacquiao fans have been screaming about that Floyd should take to make the fight. Only thing I learned about Manny Pacquiao is that his fans are in blind love because he is not going to beat JMM in a 5th fight or 6th. He never could convincingly beat Marquez and after that KO, there is no way he will ever come close again in the ring. JMM has him all figured out. Don't take steroids to KO someone with a well timed punch ESPECIALLY if the guy is running into it. The only thing this fight told me is that Pacquiao fans are not boxing fans AND Manny should have implemented defense from the early start of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I don't and never will understand Manny Pacquiao fans at all. Manny was never dominate against JMM in any of the previous 3 fights leading up to the 4th so how come JMM needs steroids to beat him? All JMM needed was hard, smart training and fixing some flaws. He has always had Manny's #. Funny how his fans say Marquez was on something but both went into the fight without taking a random blood tests and both past the commissions test that Pacquiao fans have been screaming about that Floyd should take to make the fight. Only thing I learned about Manny Pacquiao is that his fans are in blind love because he is not going to beat JMM in a 5th fight or 6th. He never could convincingly beat Marquez and after that KO, there is no way he will ever come close again in the ring. JMM has him all figured out. Don't take steroids to KO someone with a well timed punch ESPECIALLY if the guy is running into it. The only thing this fight told me is that Pacquiao fans are not boxing fans AND Manny should have implemented defense from the early start of his career.

yea lets forget about Pac dropping Marquez 5-1.

you will never understand because you're a shameless ass floyd d*ck rider.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            I don't and never will understand Manny Pacquiao fans at all. Manny was never dominate against JMM in any of the previous 3 fights leading up to the 4th so how come JMM needs steroids to beat him? All JMM need was hard smart training and fixing some flaws. He has always had Manny's #. Funny how his fans say Marquez was on something but both went into the fight without taking a random blood tests and both past the commissions test that Pacquiao fans have been screaming about that Floyd should take to make the fight. Only thing I learned about Manny Pacquiao is that his fans are in blind love because he is not going to beat JMM in a 5th fight or 6th. He never could convincingly beat Marquez and after that KO, there is no way he will ever come close again in the ring. JMM has him all figured out. Don't take steroids to KO someone with a well timed punch ESPECIALLY if the guy is running into it. The only thing this fight told me is that Pacquiao fans are not boxing fans AND Manny should have implemented defense from the early start of his career.
            oh shut the hell up floyd fan ..floyd was never more dominat than pac vs 4 out of 5 common oppnets yet here you are talking as if floyd was the one who beat pac ..your hero is a b1cth who gets no respect ..be content with that..and STFU
            Last edited by puga; 01-04-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Those Neurologist were just trying to piggy back off Pac's name

Ethically what they did was completely wrong and should have there license to practice medicine revoked. A Doctor can get in trouble if he reveals something about his patient because there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

These doctors never even met Pac and were going by interviews on TV GTFOH

Pac saying he wants to fight twice next year and wants JMM 5 just proves that he ain't no b*tch, lets see if JMM is though
              Yeah, it was a dumb move by the doctors to make these claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                If I was in Pacquiao's I'd personally retire. I'd want to continue because no man wants to admit they're no longer the person they were 10 years ago but at the same time I am very good at self reflection and recognise those things for the weaknesses that they are.

I also think there's a distinction between supporting someone after they've made their decision and the reaction in this thread. You can support someone without encouraging their destructive behavior and awaiting their actions with excitement.
                there are different kind of fans
                fans that support their fighters health like some floyd fans
                some of them want to see floyd fight more than one time a year putting his health to risk
                while others want floyd to stay in retirement to keep his health or a once a year fight

that same goes with pac fans
                some fans want pac to retire some want him to avenge his lost

it goes the same with wives
                some wife supports and respect their husbands decision while some wants their husbands health first
                it does not mean either does not love their husband

u cant act stupid at fans that want their fighter to avenge his lost to support and respect their fighters decision
                their fighter want to avenge his lost why not respect that?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  tell me what history books say jmm got robbed by pac?..

all warriors get stretched out , its part of being a warrior..plus ,pac has a country crying for almost a decade..jmm has 1 win and wants to retire becuase he does'nt wanna risk it anymore ..

hell, take jmm out of pac's resume and he'd still be an atg

take pac out of jmm's resume and he'd be a regualr champion...lol
                  Here are just a few examples, but stop being silly dude, history will reflect what actually happened, and we all watched those fights..... EVERYBODY knows, that Manny Pacquiao has arguably never beaten Juan Manuel Marquez.....

"To those who watched their fights, it remains difficult to see one man’s superiority over the other..... the first two times, the edge was seen going to Marquez"
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...-update--46019

"Pacquiao won for the second time, though there was as much debate about the judges scorecards, if not more, than in their previous meetings"
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/fighting-...quez-4---57459

"To this day a bitter Marquez claims that the fight was his and Sugar tends to agree with him. "I thought Marquez won," Sugar said frankly."
                  http://www.examiner.com/article/bert...ao-and-marquez

"they were both fights you could arguably make the case that Pacquiao lost." ~ Al Bernstein
                  http://www.examiner.com/article/al-b...and-the-future

Comment

when did jm ever drop pac prior to hooking up with memo?...never

got nacho all surprised and ****...
                    Why are you so stupid ?

Marquez has had Pacquiao..... hurt, in trouble, and bambi-legged, in ALL of their previous fights.

Pac got caught walking on to a punch that was perfectly timed.

What dont you get ?

Comment

i dunno but i know why mexicans are turning floyd fans all of a sudden..it's the decade of heartache pac gave you
                      I don't know either because I aint Mexicant dumbass.... Since you are crying that Memo helped Marquez with his magic then WHY DIDN'T PACDUCKIAO AND HIS TEAM REQUEST FOR RANDOM TESTING WHY IF THEY BELIEVE MARQUEZ IS ON SOMETHING. WHY? YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO ANSWER THAT LITTLE QUESTION. PADUCKIAO FANS ARE A BUNCH OF JOKERS.....

Comment

Working...
                      X