Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Previously banned spammer exposed. Feel free to fire away at him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drywall View Post
    I'm a man, not a girl.

and Im straight, not gay like most of you clowns here are.
    It's 2012 you can be gay if you want...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      It's 2012 you can be gay if you want...

Hahaha @ your avi
      That caught me off guard.

Comment

dont think jmm barrera or morales would duck him.id imagine it didnt make financial sense to any of them so thats why it didnt happen.just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Is this the same tw4t who messed the site up at the weekend spamming & that?
          No, this ******* has been a problem over and over.

Comment

He's looking at this thread right now. He's to much of a coward to reply.

Comment

How can you mess up a site by posting?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Hahaha @ your avi
                That caught me off guard.
                just made it!

Comment

He's skurred, Stick. He felt your power multiple times before and now he's trembling.

Comment

Ban Stick can you PM me? Since either you didn't get my PM or ignored it

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                      Um, so you work on a network where hundreds of computers have the same exact IP address? How exactly does that work?

You're the same piece of **** that has been banned here over and over again.

Drywall 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      Mayas 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      MexicanBorder 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      MexicanMigra 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      MexicanPoster 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

boxngtrainer1 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      Drywall 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      MexicanBorder 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      MexicanMigra 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                      MexicanPoster 204.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Impressive!

Comment

Working...
                      X