Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd or Manny really want to impress real boxing fans....!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd or Manny really want to impress real boxing fans....!!

I believe they should fight either the Punisher or Martinez at 154,real talk!!Just browsing around on boxing scene & watching the casual fan prattle on about how Manny is gonna destroy Margarito,or how Floyd mauls Cotto,it's about time they take real challenges then,right??

I see the casual fan making up excuses as to why Manny should fight for ANOTHER title at ANOTHER catchweight,I personally think it's about time he fight for a title at the original weight!!U want the 154 title,then go to 154,period!!Yeah I'm a fan of his,but I ain't gonna hang on them nuts!!I want to see U fight at 154,or at 147,but no where in between no more!!

As for Floyd,I really think if they fight at 154,it's a little better than a catch weight,i also think if Cotto brings his jab & pumps it all night along with some vintage Cotto body work,he'll lose a close fight,(because there is no way Cotto at this point wins a decision against Floyd),even if he does actually win,Floyd will get the nod!!

So for these reasons,I want to see Floyd & Manny(since they won't fight each other),take on the 2 most dangerous fighters that can be fought at 154,which are the Punisher & Martinez,each guy pick 1 & get it on!!Those 2 may have the casual boxing fan fooled,but I see right through all the bull****,ya'll want to be call the greatest,then take some real ****in risks,U 2 ****in divas,that is all!!

Anybody else feel remotely the same,feel free to post here!!

Bump,for joegirl!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      I believe they should fight either the Punisher or Martinez at 154,real talk!!Just browsing around on boxing scene & watching the casual fan prattle on about how Manny is gonna destroy Margarito,or how Floyd mauls Cotto,it's about time they take real challenges then,right??

I see the casual fan making up excuses as to why Manny should fight for ANOTHER title at ANOTHER catchweight,I personally think it's about time he fight for a title at the original weight!!U want the 154 title,then go to 154,period!!Yeah I'm a fan of his,but I ain't gonna hang on them nuts!!I want to see U fight at 154,or at 147,but no where in between no more!!

As for Floyd,I really think if they fight at 154,it's a little better than a catch weight,i also think if Cotto brings his jab & pumps it all night along with some vintage Cotto body work,he'll lose a close fight,(because there is no way Cotto at this point wins a decision against Floyd),even if he does actually win,Floyd will get the nod!!

So for these reasons,I want to see Floyd & Manny(since they won't fight each other),take on the 2 most dangerous fighters that can be fought at 154,which are the Punisher & Martinez,each guy pick 1 & get it on!!Those 2 may have the casual boxing fan fooled,but I see right through all the bull****,ya'll want to be call the greatest,then take some real ****in risks,U 2 ****in divas,that is all!!

Anybody else feel remotely the same,feel free to post here!!
      I agree with you 100% my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        I agree with you 100% my dude.
        I'm battling against 2 Manny boy lovers who think that I am not a fan of Manny & that I'm a fan of Floyd!!I actually was a big Manny fan & a real Floyd critic,but lately I've come to realize that they are rather similar & both are bad for boxing!!

Comment

Won't happen
          Unlike you I could admit
          that size difference will keep
          them from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Won't happen
            Unlike you I could admit
            that size difference will keep
            them from happening.
            So basically Ur saying that at 147(no need to mention 154)that the Punisher is too big for Pacman & Floyd??Even though the Punisher can make weight??

Anyway,I was just trying to prove that i'm not some Floyd fan/Manny hater,I just know that Margarito was an in house choice over more legit opposition!!Is he a challenge sure,is he worthy??Nope!!
            Last edited by Bushbaby; 10-22-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              So basically Ur saying that at 147(no need to mention 154)that the Punisher is too big for Pacman & Floyd??Even though the Punisher can make weight??
              ----
              Yes
              ----

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                ----
                Yes
                ----
                Well then,it's a wrap,I get ur point,I see where Ur coming from!!Manny takes on allcomers,(except the really tall guys),excluding Margarito!!

Comment

i like your thoughts bushbagy but this is completely out of control. floyd and manny are not the same size, they are not the same fighter.

if manny relly wants to impress, he can clean out 140 (his best weight now)

if floyd really wants to impress he can fight at 154.

or they can just fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    i like your thoughts bushbagy but this is completely out of control. floyd and manny are not the same size, they are not the same fighter.

if manny relly wants to impress, he can clean out 140 (his best weight now)

if floyd really wants to impress he can fight at 154.

or they can just fight each other
                    Agreed,I only bumped this tread in the middle of battle with 2 Manny love boys that seem to think that I support Floyd but hate Manny,which of course is simply inaccurate!!

Comment

Working...
                    X