Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddy Roach DISSES Floyd Mayweather Sr IN HIS FACE......... HILLARIOUS Video plz wat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy Roach DISSES Floyd Mayweather Sr IN HIS FACE......... HILLARIOUS Video plz wat

Freddy Roach DISSES Floyd Mayweather Sr IN HIS FACE

V FUNNY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpduTkb6r0k

Mayweather senior looks so stupid every time he opens his mouth. Jeff Mayweather must really shake his head when he is around them sometimes.

Comment

if only trash talk could ko opponents, the Mayweathers would have been the best fighters of all time!

Comment

Im watching it now but it should be funny

lmao "ricky is smarter"

Comment

I will not be shock if floyd will be like this ... oh sorry Floyd already like this ... father like son

Comment

"I respect Floyd Jr. as a fighter" - roach

"Floyd Sr. is harmless, he's a funny guy" -roach

"Roger is an *******" - roach

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by duasto View Post
              I will not be shock if floyd will be like this ... oh sorry Floyd already like this ... father like son
              what?? he is already like that.. so is roger..

Comment

lol mayweather sr... in every posse, or group of friends...there's always that one person that fckin talks too much, and thinks greatly of himsef when he's really not all that...and all you and ur other friends can do is play along and act cool with him, when what you really want to do is just diss and leave him outta the group.

that was the vibe in that room. lol even slick rick didnt have his back.

Comment

Originally posted by duasto View Post
                  Yet another Pac troll.

Comment

that was too funny!

Comment

Working...
                    X