Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Megafight Crumbling: Mayweather JR Threatens Pull Out of Pacqiao Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your analysis is the bull**** one.....

the WBO WW title is ON STAKE...WW is 147 lbs in case you dont know

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Nope your wrong,
    No weight was decided Money was.......
    Which they figured would be the main issue,
    The "little things" that Arum said had to be sorted where Weight Issues and Venue etc etc.....

Your "analysis" is bull****

Comment

you are nuthugging PBF too much man....

Pac agreed to:
      =March 13- Eventhough that is only a few months after his Cotto fight
      =147 lbs WBO title on the line
      =olympic style drug testing

what kind of ****ing wiggle room does floyd want? and now Pac is ducking Floyd?
      Jesus Christ....you are a disgrace to boxing

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Wouldnt that be ducking Floyd then?

Comment

your emotions are all running high

like romans dying to see gladiators being fed to the lions

this fight is going to happen, just wait and see.

Comment

Why would Floyd even consider fighting Matthew Hatton? I can see he wants to get into the UK market and all that, but Matthew Hatton? Come on, man. Matthew Hatton's nowhere near that level.

Comment

Another Fake rumor killed

Floyd Mayweather adviser: Reports on conflict over weight for Pacquiao fight 'absurd'

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...ser_repor.html

Yall Keep getting played to get hits and traffic to there sites, that same site had another [EXCLUSIVE] that said that both guys signed 5 days ago, which was bs.
            Last edited by DE100; 12-16-2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

The fight will happen, stop making a big deal out of these nonsense articles that people are writing just to get readers.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Another Fake rumor killed

Floyd Mayweather adviser: Reports on conflict over weight for Pacquiao fight 'absurd'

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...ser_repor.html

Yall Keep getting played to get hits and traffic to there sites, that same site had another [EXCLUSIVE] that said that both guys signed 5 days ago, which was bs.
                written by

David Mayo.

That is not a credible source.

Comment

If this report is true and we don't know that...

When they talk about "wiggle room" what I beleive is happening is they are arguing about the penalty handed down to Floyd if he fails to make 147.

After the debacle that was the Marquez fight, Pac's team rightfully has reason to believe that Floyd will come in heavy if it's to his benefit and it won't cost him too much.

If you read between the lines what they are aguing about is how much will Floyd have to pay for every pound he comes in over 147.

$350,000 per pound isn't going to cut it. I don't even think $1,000,000 per pound will cut it either. He'll give up a couple millionl if he thinks it gives him an advantage in the fight.

If I'm Pac's people I stipulate Floyd come in at 147 and if he fails to fight is off. Or...$3,000,000 per pound if he comes in over. They have to make it not worth his while for Floyd to come in overweight otherwise he will.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    written by

David Mayo.

That is not a credible source.
                    lol "quotes" are credible, I dont care about a word David Mayo wrote.. I care about who he quotes, its not unnamed sources with no faces.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      lol "quotes" are credible, I dont care about a word David Mayo wrote.. I care about who he quotes, its not unnamed sources with no faces.
                      Ellerbe is not a credible source either.

he lies as much as Floyd does.

Comment

Working...
                      X