• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He looks slightly better than before
    He does definately.

Comment

Hes a wreck.

Comment

definitely rounding into shape, I mean he's goes into every camp at this weight pretty much, he'll be back. Hatton-Marquez make it happen

Comment

I met him last week at 'An Evening With Ricky Hatton' in Glasgow. I was surprised by how much weight the camera appears to add. Obviously he is out of shape, but I was standing right next to him, and he was in the same room as me all night, and he doesn't look to bad to be honest. I don't think dropping weight will be too big a problem if he comes back.

Comment

If Hatton comes back JMM would be a bad choice. He could beat alot of the top 10 but I dont think he could take JMM at this point. He should just slowly get into shape and then fight Juan Diaz. I think Hatton-Diaz at 140 would be great.

Comment

Holy ****. And he wonders why he doesn't have it anymore. Fat lard. Makes Americans look normal, a big up yours to all those Europeans calling all Americans fat.

Comment

Originally posted by -drebin- View Post
                I met him last week at 'An Evening With Ricky Hatton' in Glasgow. I was surprised by how much weight the camera appears to add. Obviously he is out of shape, but I was standing right next to him, and he was in the same room as me all night, and he doesn't look to bad to be honest. I don't think dropping weight will be too big a problem if he comes back.
                exactly the impression i got, i met him between the Malinaggi and Pac figths and he was not fat buy any normal presons standard, not ripped but hardly fat. I guess he was about 11/12 stone (154-168) based on the fact i'm his hieght and weigh 11 stone (154)

Comment

No wonder they call him Ricky Fatton.

Comment

What's he thinking about. He should just retire.

Comment

He doesn’t look great but he is much better than before he looked ill a while back, anyway I have a roundish face a bit like Hatton and its hard to stay looking in shape as the slightest lay off in training makes me look like a fat head, after I broke my knuckle i haven’t been able to go the boxing gym i still run 15mins a day and do shadow boxing and keep to a diet but I already look a bit fat its actually very annoying lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X