Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I'll Be Careful Early, But Then I'll Drop Briggs and KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I'll Be Careful Early, But Then I'll Drop Briggs and KO Him

David Haye says he will "put more energy into training" when he prepares for a showdown with Shannon Briggs. Haye took less than two rounds to stop Arnold Gjergjaj at The O2 on Saturday, knocking the 31-year-old down once in the first and twice in the second before the referee stopped the fight with 24 seconds remaining in the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haye needs out the way for three rounds then pick him and drop him but Briggs has still got the equalizer for a few rounds and Haye must get his respect right from the off .....that makes it worth watching ....lets go champ , I hope Briggs makes a few quid he's brought smiles here.

Comment

Man, I really like Briggs and his antics are absolutely great. Other boxers should be paying him to help promote themselves and their fights.

With that said, there's no way I see him beating David Haye. I hope Briggs doesn't end up mentally damage or anything.

Comment

ha ha hay will be KO'ed bye a left hook to the liver

Comment

Why will he 'be careful' early?

This is a guy Lennox Lewis knocked around the ring 18 years ago.

Comment

Haye can be knocked at any point. But what he's good at is getting you before you get him
            If hay beats josh it will be because he landed on josh before josh landed

Comment

I cant lie i had a dream Briggs ko'd Haye

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Why will he 'be careful' early?

This is a guy Lennox Lewis knocked around the ring 18 years ago.
                He's trying to make a partially brain damaged 44 year old Briggs look competitive.

Comment

Haye will have to be careful for about 3 rounds

Comment

Cool you'll beat Briggs, who cares? Joke fight anyways.

Comment

Working...
                    X