Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach arrested for drug possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's fight against Walker is still on, Wach says what happened won't negatively affect him:

http://www.ringpolska.pl/mariusz-wac...szystko-dobrze

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Today's fight against Walker is still on, Wach says what happened won't negatively affect him:

http://www.ringpolska.pl/mariusz-wac...szystko-dobrze
      I have newfound respect for wach, he's keepin it real. Lol how much is 200 grams of meth worth in Poland? No one else could carry out the task for a few hundred bucks? It's sad, these guys are hurting for cash, no one with money would ever run their own dope.

Comment

Wach and his trainer tried to remove the padding in the gloves before the Klitscho fight, right? I remember watching the video of the argument, and thinking how shady and dishonest Wachs trainer was.

He has talent. He should have distanced himself from these people long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          He has talent. He should have distanced himself from these people long ago.
          Some guys are too loyal and will ride with people they came up with on anything. Or they're broke. Or that's what he does, I doubt this was his first rodeo.

Comment

Wilczewski is making Wach go to the body, it looks hilarious.

Wach should go back to living in US away from all these people.

Comment

Wach playing body guard for drug dealers.

When Wlad's punches bounce off you, bullets are no big deal.

Comment

What a scumbag thug

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  I hope that's a joke, or?

It allows fighters to train longer and harder, and aiding in weight cut, as well as getting out of your system fairly quickly. Fighters will do anything to get ahead in this game, you would be naive to assume they wouldn't millions of dollars and careers are on the line.

Comment

Working...
                  X