Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On September 8th, it will be a sad day in Oakland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
    I do indeed.

YOU don't realize how special Dawson is.

He beat the odds and dismantled Adamek when he faced adversity.

Why in the hell would he not do it this time?
    Cause he ain't fighting Adamek this time.

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
    Ward might beat Dawson via close decision, but he's' not going to whoop on Dawson. Ward is not unbeatable as some people think, I think boxing fans are overrating him. He's a good boxer, but he's far from perfect.
    It won't be close, Ward will dominate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
      Obviously you don't realize just how special Ward is...
      We are going to find out how special he really is. Dawson's style will give him a challenge unlike any he has had to face yet as a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Ward looking mighty sharp

he said he would love to be a multi-division champion ....so wtf are yall doing fighting at 168 when he's THE MAN at 175?!?...c'mon man!!...if dudes can't read between the lines, take off the SOG shades and peep whats going on....if he was sooooooo CONFIDENT about beating Chad, as others have posted....then why fight the LHW champ at SMW where he's ALREADY king if being a multi-division champ is something he'd LOVE to be?!?....and please don't say Chad offered the '68 because Ward just took that argument away by saying what he said

"Joe Calzaghe...Yankee Stadium, I'll knock you out"....Joe responds by accepting the LHW champ's challenge....not only did he accept the challenge, he went up to '75 because thats what the BEST usually do....Ward doesn't reveal his weight like he has something to hide LOL...in the Son Of God yall trust...dude can fight...I think he's top 3 in the world atm...but he's kinda shady imo.....I still like him but I know a snake when I see one....they snaked Dawson and used their pulling power to drag Chad down to '68 where he MIGHT not be as affective as he is at '75...he's a big LHW...c'mon on man..I'm done...dudes get my drift

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          he said he would love to be a multi-division champion ....so wtf are yall doing fighting at 168 when he's THE MAN at 175?!?...c'mon man!!...if dudes can't read between the lines, take off the SOG shades and peep whats going on....if he was sooooooo CONFIDENT about beating Chad, as others have posted....then why fight the LHW champ at SMW where he's ALREADY king if being a multi-division champ is something he'd LOVE to be?!?....and please don't say Chad offered the '68 because Ward just took that argument away by saying what he said

"Joe Calzaghe...Yankee Stadium, I'll knock you out"....Joe responds by accepting the LHW champ's challenge....not only did he accept the challenge, he went up to '75 because thats what the BEST usually do....Ward doesn't reveal his weight like he has something to hide LOL...in the Son Of God yall trust...dude can fight...I think he's top 3 in the world atm...but he's kinda shady imo.....I still like him but I know a snake when I see one....they snaked Dawson and used their pulling power to drag Chad down to '68 where he MIGHT not be as affective as he is at '75...he's a big LHW...c'mon on man..I'm done...dudes get my drift
          Sekondz, I think it's more complicated than that. To me we got an ugly situation where one guy is small for 168 and the other is a huge LHW, I do believe Ward will move up but he doesn't intend on doing that anytime soon, I think he's gonna be smart about it and wait until his body matures. I was never for this fight, I'd always say kill it, now I can only hope Dawson is healthy at '68 and I'm really doubting that will be the case. I wouldn't be surprised if Dawson comes in over 168.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            "Joe Calzaghe...Yankee Stadium, I'll knock you out"....Joe responds by accepting the LHW champ's challenge....not only did he accept the challenge, he went up to '75 because thats what the BEST usually do
            Had Hopkins offered to come down to 68 Calzaghe would have taken him up on that offer.

Comment

I would love for dawson to win, then we would have a two division camp and he could be match up will all the other 168 top guys = tones of great fights.

The only thing I fear in ward is A his chameleon like style,he literally fights completly different from fight to fight.
              B his speed, when he needs to he is super fast and precise.
              If ward fights fast,keeps the tempo and uses a clever ambush in and out style he will win hands down.

Ither way major probs to thise two , this right here is old school hardcore matching ,the two best fighters around the same weight fighting each other.
              Thise two are fighting for glory and not Money

Comment

I think Ward's confidence is a facade to mask his actual nervousness.

And if its geniune confidence, he needs to tone it down because Dawson is the real deal.

Comment

Ward will win, but nobody will give him credit for it. No matter the weightclass he fights in, this guy will always have haters because he doesn't fight to entertain, he fights to win.

Comment

I'm about sick of these cry baby a** Ward haters. Kessler got his a** whooped simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                      I'm about sick of these cry baby a** Ward haters. Kessler got his a** whooped simple as that.
                      Quote me one post where anyone denied that Kessler got dominated.

Comment

Working...
                      X