Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there any sex scandals involving teachers and students at your high school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there any sex scandals involving teachers and students at your high school?

When I was in high school, there was one involving a P.E. teacher who was a girls basketball coach as well and he was banging a basketball player. We would see them together all the time but no one thought anything of it. We just assumed it was basketball related when they were with each other. One day I guess they caught them at his office. I guess she was giving him a bj or some ****. They fired him obviously and his close friend who worked there too resigned. Anyway, do you know if any scandals happen at your high school?

No I'm not from the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
      No I'm not from the USA.
      We weren't clear the first time you walked on this forum with a cricket paddle stuck up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        We weren't clear the first time you walked on this forum with a cricket paddle stuck up your ass.
        Hahahahahahahaha **** you lmao.
        Btw, nothing's happened at my school, the teachers are average.

Comment

No, but I wanted to **** my German teacher so badly

Comment

Anybody read 50 shades of grey?.

Hell of a book imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              No, but I wanted to **** my German teacher so badly
              We all had that one teacher we wanted to bang and a lot of them happened to be happily married. The ones at my high school that allegedly did **** were ugly as hell and instead of saying "Ohhh, that's what I'm talking about" turned into "Ewwww, wtf? Why?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                No I'm not from the USA.
                I'm sorry to hear that

Comment

One of the science teachers banged a student on a field trip.

A teacher (who graduated with my oldest brother) banged a couple girls after graduation and banged another teacher in the school.

And I swear to God on my Moms grave I got a teachers number, she wasn't my teacher but I always would have a free period senior year, she would be like on hall duty and we would flirt non stop. I actually got her number and we made plans to hang out, never happened though. She always wrote me passes for being late, etc. we actually keep in touch. She lives in California now.

Comment

The one teacher I really wanted to bang was a teacher's assistant that assisted my gay teacher who taught English. She wore sexy business attire which is my weakness and she had a nice ass body with a gorgeous face. She also wore sexy nerd glasses. I knew I would have gotten shot down but I regret not going after it.

Comment

Working...
                    X