No announcement yet.

Donaire: "Rigo priced himself out" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Montiel is clearly more proven than Rigondeaux is and by a wide wide margin.
    In his five fights at '22.... no.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      In his five fights at '22.... no.
      He didn't fight him at 122 and who said anything about in a specific division?

Montiel is more proven as a fighter than Rigondeax is and by a huge margin.

Comment

Ramos... credible?
        Montiel... better than Rigo?

The lengths stans will go to.
        if ramos was not crdible for rigo then there's nothing brag?..lol

and yes, the motiel that fought nonito was 100x better than rigo

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          arce and nonito?

.. you want me to bump that thread where you said it?
          Are you kidding me? He got KTFO vs a shot Arce and schooled by Donaire. Or you actually believe the SD cards? Id expect you to just to hype up Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            He didn't fight him at 122 and who said anything about in a specific division?

Montiel is more proven as a fighter than Rigondeax is and by a huge margin.
            He didn't fight who at '22? I'm talking about Montiel and Rigo at '22... you're saying Montiel is more proven and by a huge margin, that's incorrect.

As far as overall, you honestly believe Montiel is better than Rigo?

Comment

He didn't fight who at '22? I'm talking about Montiel and Rigo at '22... you're saying Montiel is more proven and by a huge margin, that's incorrect.

As far as overall, you honestly believe Montiel is better than Rigo?
              Donaire didn't fight Montiel at 122.

And no it's not incorrect. Montiel is by far more proven than Rigondeaux, that's a fact.

And for who's better? I'll wait until Rigondeaux does something in his career before I start saying he's better than proven, legitimate champions like Montiel.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Are you kidding me? He got KTFO vs a shot Arce and schooled by Donaire. Or you actually believe the SD cards? Id expect you to just to hype up Vazquez.
                he was winning the fight before the stoppage which imo was too early....he was somehow competitive in the later rounds vs nonito
                not hyping vasquez up , im just saying why he is a credible opponet for rigo..

Comment

if ramos was not crdible for rigo then there's nothing brag?..lol

and yes, the motiel that fought nonito was 100x better than rigo
                  Right, which is why Mathebula isn't anything to brag about. Both he and Ramos were champs, one got starched by Rigo and the other was pummeled by Donaire over 12. Neither win is that impressive considering both Ramos and Mathebula didn't have a ton to boast about, but because you're infatuated with Donaire, it means something whereas Rigo's is credible but in the same sentence you say Ramos isn't good.

Montiel at '18 100x better than Rigo.... the lengths.

Comment

he was winning the fight before the stoppage which imo was too early....he was somehow competitive in the later rounds vs nonito
                    not hyping vasquez up , im just saying why he is a credible opponet for rigo..
                    Uh no thanks. You and the rest of Donaire fans will come out saying he got KTFO by Arce and schooled by Donaire nice try. You also said he was more credible than Cordoba and he's not.

Comment

Right, which is why Mathebula isn't anything to brag about. Both he and Ramos were champs, one got starched by Rigo and the other was pummeled by Donaire over 12. Neither win is that impressive considering both Ramos and Mathebula didn't have a ton to boast about, but because you're infatuated with Donaire, it means something whereas Rigo's is credible but in the same sentence you say Ramos isn't good.

Montiel at '18 100x better than Rigo.... the lengths.
                      I have to disagree. Mathebula was on his way to beating Donaire till he broke his tooth but not cause Mathebula is good tho . Unfortunately, the cards were already filled as a UD for Donaire before the fight even started.

Comment

Working...
                      X